Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Well then.

rrr_img_61898.jpg

nate_sl

shitlord
I wonder if this will release at the same time as the Kazaam remake I've been hearing so much about?

Szlia

Fun fact: The original Shaq Fu was helmed by Paul Cuisset, better known for being the driving force behind titles such as Future Wars, Cruise for a Corpse and Flashback! Sadly no game of his really stood out after this 89 to 92 grace period.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I hate the cult following that terrible old games have nowadays from people that were not old enough to have played/purchased them, and be horribly disappointed by them at the time. Superman 64 is another good example. If you were a kid/teenager back in the day and spent your hard earned allowance money on ShaqFu, or Superman 64, you were so horribly disappointed at the waste of money at that time that you'll never, EVER possibly give anymore money to anything even remotely related to them.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I hate the cult following that terrible old games have nowadays from people that were not old enough to have played/purchased them, and be horribly disappointed by them at the time. Superman 64 is another good example. If you were a kid/teenager back in the day and spent your hard earned allowance money on ShaqFu, or Superman 64, you were so horribly disappointed at the waste of money at that time that you'll never, EVER possibly give anymore money to anything even remotely related to them.
I don't know if there is any other game that belongs in the same category as Superman 64.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Someone spent 15k already hahah. Just noticed on that funding site he gets all the money even if it doesn't reach the goal....

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'll give them 5 bucks if Shaqs lines are all subtitled, but not anyone else. They don't even need him to voice the game, they just need some base-y mumbling like Charlie Brown's teacher.