Shazam! Fury of the Gods (2022)

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Shazam! Fury of the Gods (2022)

Genre: Comedy, Action, Fantasy

Director: David F. Sandberg

Cast: Zachary Levi, Asher Angel, Jack Dylan Grazer, Grace Fulton, Faithe Herman, Ian Chen, Jovan Armand, Rachel Zegler, Lucy Liu, Helen Mirren, Adam Brody, Meagan Good, Ross Butler, D.J. Cotrona, Cooper Andrews, Marta Milans, Djimon Hounsou, Patrick Reidy

Release: 2022-12-21

Plot: Sequel to the 2019 film 'Shazam!'.

Xerge

<Donor>
Interesting to note the trailer uses old footage from the synder cut.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
vrFVPBprPlKKmIcpuLVu8SluI9j.jpg

Title: Shazam! Fury of the Gods

Genre: Comedy, Action, Fantasy

Director: David F. Sandberg

Cast: Zachary Levi, Asher Angel, Jack Dylan Grazer, Grace Fulton, Faithe Herman, Ian Chen, Jovan Armand, Rachel Zegler, Lucy Liu, Helen Mirren, Adam Brody, Meagan Good, Ross Butler, D.J. Cotrona, Cooper Andrews, Marta Milans, Djimon Hounsou, Patrick Reidy

Release: 2022-12-21

Plot: Sequel to the 2019 film 'Shazam!'.

looks good, this is the only twinkle of hope DC has for their future.

spronk

FPS noob
watch out kid, Flash is dangerous not because of speedforce but because he wants to molest you

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
watch out kid, Flash is dangerous not because of speedforce but because he wants to molest you
he will groom and put those toddlers into his sex cult before they know whats going on. that faggot ruined the Flash character.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
seems ok. really fails at setting a threat. Doesn't sell the "gods".
hespera, kalypso, and alas? seriously? unless thats just the setup..

Should have Ares return. and not just Ares. have a mind controlled Wonder woman or Superman at his call. Normally it'd be Superman and Billy fighting. but, the jokes of Billy not wanting to hit a girl, and the WW/Ares connection would make the most sense.

Either way, you get the setup with Billy, "who am with with the Justice League around, and my whole family?" Hell bring them both in, Mind controlled WW takes down Superman, with Ares.

and then.. a bolt of Lightning.
Billy takes on WW, while Mary and the rest take out Ares, and the others.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
seems ok. really fails at setting a threat. Doesn't sell the "gods".
hespera, kalypso, and alas? seriously? unless thats just the setup..

Should have Ares return. and not just Ares. have a mind controlled Wonder woman or Superman at his call. Normally it'd be Superman and Billy fighting. but, the jokes of Billy not wanting to hit a girl, and the WW/Ares connection would make the most sense.

Either way, you get the setup with Billy, "who am with with the Justice League around, and my whole family?" Hell bring them both in, Mind controlled WW takes down Superman, with Ares.

and then.. a bolt of Lightning.
Billy takes on WW, while Mary and the rest take out Ares, and the others.
Ares is dead tho. WW killed him.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well after that trailer I don’t think I need to see the movie. Talk about showing too much.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Will still watch this, still my favorite DCU movie property left over. Funny thing is that this would be the easiest one to keep going under Gunn. Especially since The Rock was too good to star opposite Levy to do a cameo.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn that was a good movie. I enjoyed the dragon fight. The woman gods came on strong but he took care of that shit. I am a little concerned about the run time but it was free so I guess 3 minutes is fine.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A lot of pussies in here pretending like they didn't know shit that's in every superhero movie was gonna be in this.

Cry harder, faggots

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
A lot of pussies in here pretending like they didn't know shit that's in every superhero movie was gonna be in this.

Cry harder, faggots
This is the brave take we needed in 2023. Slay, queen.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
at some point, you should expect the movie will be spoiled for you when watching movie trailers. and then you should stop watching them if that bothers you. i dont care anymore about that, so it doesnt bother me, i just care if its entertaining and not woke.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The first one was surprisingly good in humor, action and dare I say story?

This looks like more of the same which is enough for me to put on my watch list.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database