She-Hulk

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Has there been a decent Marvel series to date?

Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Punisher, Defenders (lol), Jessica Jones, Inhumans...

They're like the equivalent of when DC stray from animated movies. Utter arse gravy.
Eh? DD was amazing. JJ S1 was right up there. Half of S1 Luke Cage was good. Punisher is good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Orphan Black was pretty legit, i hope they give her a non-shit script

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Any of you that haven't seen Orphan Black should give at least the first season or two a watch. It is no lie that you forget it is one actress playing all the clones because they have such different and distinct personalities and mannerisms. I was talking to my wife about how I liked Allison (soccer mom) the best and she said "you like her acting as Allison; she is playing all of them."

Don't go in thinking that it is a work of art; it is an above average TV show that she shines in.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, an actor able to play multiple different characters so well that you can tell them apart when they are pretending to be each other is not something you see every day.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's nice to be like "yeah that's an amazing actress" for once instead of being repulsed by horrific miscasting or political activism.

• 2Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
It's nice to be like "yeah that's an amazing actress" for once instead of being repulsed by horrific miscasting or political activism.
The political activism will be in the script, dont worry.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Tatianna came out and said the casting is not true. So I guess Brie still has a chance!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
wait, really?

seems super bizarre that a month ago a bunch of places reported her being cast, even mark ruffalo congratulated her... now all of a sudden she comes out and says "nope, never happened"

if that was always the case, i would have thought marvel would step in and deny it. they've denied in the past when a leak got out about an actor getting a role even when it was true, they just weren't ready to release the info on their time table...

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Maybe with GLOW being canceled Alison Brie is now available and that's why she's cut.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
12676-12676-zNKVhijwhmkcMcgonCQ2yHLc7Ca.jpg

Title: She-Hulk

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Comedy

First aired: 2022-01-01

Cast: Tatiana Maslany, Tim Roth, Mark Ruffalo, Ginger Gonzaga

Overview: Jennifer Walters, the cousin of Bruce Banner, acquires Hulk-like qualities.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm cautiously optimistic... Mostly because I have loved the character in the past (i.e. in the comics). Which of course means I will be pissed off with how they will inevitably ham fist any of the "grrl power" stuff with her when it's already properly built into the character.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chick from Ophan black is a decent actress, but wrong body type for this role. And yeah She-Hulk was awesome in the comics, mostly during her "I just want to be a lawyer" phase. She is a Camilia Paglia era feminst character in the comics (strong woman, but not man hating) and I am pretty sure the Disney woke crew will not be able to help themselves fucking that up intentionally. Also her love/hate relationship with the Avengers (and being a Super vs Laywer in general) was one of the best parts of the comic, so I fully expect that to be fucked up. But on the other hand some of the people working on this do have good credits on their resume, so it could be good?

Tim Roth is listed in the cast, does that mean his version of Abomination is back?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
They should've use Gina Carano as a body double for this with no CGI, Lou Ferrigno style

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Chick from Ophan black is a decent actress, but wrong body type for this role. And yeah She-Hulk was awesome in the comics, mostly during her "I just want to be a lawyer" phase. She is a Camilia Paglia era feminst character in the comics (strong woman, but not man hating) and I am pretty sure the Disney woke crew will not be able to help themselves fucking that up intentionally. Also her love/hate relationship with the Avengers (and being a Super vs Laywer in general) was one of the best parts of the comic, so I fully expect that to be fucked up. But on the other hand some of the people working on this do have good credits on their resume, so it could be good?

Tim Roth is listed in the cast, does that mean his version of Abomination is back?
Yeah, Abomination confirmed as returning.

• 2Like

Sevens

Log Wizard

Yes, the Abomination is making a return

• 1Like