She-Hulk

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 12 Votes
Title: She-Hulk

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Comedy

First aired: 2022-01-01

Cast: Tatiana Maslany, Tim Roth, Mark Ruffalo, Ginger Gonzaga

Overview: Jennifer Walters, the cousin of Bruce Banner, acquires Hulk-like qualities.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Tatiana Maslany cast as She-Hulk. Don't know her really and would have still preferred Allison Brie.
tatiana-2.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Orphan Black was pretty good (didnt catch the last season or so)

She's a good choice I think but I also would have preferred Allison Brie.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has there been a decent Marvel series to date?

Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Punisher, Defenders (lol), Jessica Jones, Inhumans...

They're like the equivalent of when DC stray from animated movies. Utter arse gravy.

• 1Dislike

joz123

Potato del Grande

Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Punisher, Defenders (lol), Jessica Jones, Inhumans...

They're like the equivalent of when DC stray from animated movies. Utter arse gravy.
Daredevil and Punisher were good.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

These new shows are all fully under Feige control. This isn't the separate TV division any longer.

Inhumans is the only one that was complete trash. Daredevil was great. The reason those Netflix shows got canned was because of the Disney+ launch.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
i haven't watched it but i heard doom patrol is pretty good

tatiana is also supposed to be really good on Perry Mason. She was pretty amazing in Orphan Black. i'm kinda surprised they went for a white russian looking chick

• 2Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
She was pretty good in Perry Mason, she has one of those faces where you just are never sure if she is pretty or not... confused boner

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i haven't watched it but i heard doom patrol is pretty good

tatiana is also supposed to be really good on Perry Mason. She was pretty amazing in Orphan Black. i'm kinda surprised they went for a white russian looking chick
Doom Patrol and the animated Harley Quinn are the best things DC is doing ATM.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
Could be fun, could be trash. Her humour seems like it would fit in with the Marvel formula.

90's She-Hulk

SheHulk40.jpg
she-hulk-jumping-rope.gif

Fanart with Emmy Rossum

Rossum-Shehulk.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Could be fun, could be trash. Her humour seems like it would fit in with the Marvel formula.

90's She-Hulk

View attachment 303299 View attachment 303300

Fanart with Emmy Rossum

View attachment 303302

Rossum can fuck off. She is a shit actresses that only got famous for getting naked with a nice body. Tatiana Maslany, on the other hand, convincingly played half the entire cast on Orphan Black. She is a fantastic actress and a great pick for the role. Now they need to not fuck up the script.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Tatiana Maslany cast as She-Hulk. Don't know her really and would have still preferred Allison Brie.
View attachment 303171
She's great, I would recommend watching Orphan Black. It's a thriller built around a bunch of clones meeting each other and trying to evade evil scientists who are secretly running experiments on them. She plays half the cast so she can act anything they want, each clone had a totally different personality and you often just thought they were different actresses (eg Soccer Mom vs Corporate Bitch vs Hippy Science Nerd).

I think she's British?

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Christina Ricci should be the hulk. When she hulks out, she goes from being 5 feet tall...to being 5'1.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Rossum can fuck off. She is a shit actresses that only got famous for getting naked with a nice body. Tatiana Maslany, on the other hand, convincingly played half the entire cast on Orphan Black. She is a fantastic actress and a great pick for the role. Now they need to not fuck up the script.
I honestly haven't watched any of Shameless so I might be falling victim to the nice body thing, but I was sort of bummed when I heard she wasn't going to be She-Hulk. I never watched Orphan Black either, but my problem with Tatiana Maslany is that she looks far too much like this other chick from certain angles, and it bothers me immensely.

Tina Majorino (Veronica Mars and other stuff)
c3a825276cd475c4604e605169c6c593[1].jpg

• 1Mother of God
TV show information provided by The Movie Database