Shenmue III

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
My mega weeaboo gf a million years ago was in love with the first two games.

That's literally all I know about this game. To me it looked basically like a vending machine simulator.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
700k in like 60 minutes, wonder if that's a record?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, it made 50K in during the 4 mins it took me to watch the vide...and 3 more while I typed this. It's at 805 now.
smile.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Wonder if it'll come with a HD version re-release or something to make some money from the hype. Anyway seems it'll be funded in like a day or something dumb.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I have been a professional forklift driver for the last 13 years. I got this job by bringing a dreamcast, a CRT TV, and a copy of Shenmue 2 to the interview.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So I hadn't heard of Shenmue until today. After watching a few videos I seriously don't get it. Can someone show me a video of Shenmue I or II that makes me think those were fun games that make III deserve this level of hype and reaction?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
The first Shenmue was this ambitious little gem, that created this open world feeling game 2 years before GTA III existed. There were no games like it at the time. It succeeded at making the world feel a lot bigger than it was.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I played the first shenmue up until you could drive the fork lift and was like why the fuck am I will playing this shit?! So boring. This series is way over hyped.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I never played the sequel, but the first one was pretty amazing at the time. They've already blown past their 2 million goal on the Kickstarter.