Shia LaBeouf protest of Trump

AladainAF

Hard truths cut both ways
<Donor All-Stars>
22d 6h 46m
Jesus, really?

I love these people saying "He will not divide us!" while at the same time they are all like #notmypresident.

Many people myself included really didn't like Obama. But few if any of us ever thought he was #notmypresident. Several people, Trump included, questioned his legitimacy with the birther crap, but I don't recall very many people saying he wasn't their president, including birthers.

Respect the office. Protest - that's cool. But chanting stupid phrases and completely disrespecting the office of the Presidency gets you no where. Just FYI, snowflakes.

Furious

Blackwing Lair Raider
3d 41m
I'm just watching to see how long people can last!

They want to keep going and then they have a moment of realization... Ima retard... then walk off in despair

One dude has been there for 2 hours chanting. The tears flow dep with that guy!

MobileGoo

Golden Squire
As an outsider I just find it funny that Repubs who swore up and down that Obama wasn't 'really' an American, shouldn't be able to hold office. The Repubs did everything they could to oppose anything Obama did. They bitched and whined about him as much as the Democrats are about Trump now, it seems easily forgotten and the Repubs tell Demos to 'deal with it'. For the last 8 years it was the right doing the crying. I would dare say pot meet kettle.

Furious

Blackwing Lair Raider
3d 41m
They bitched and whined about him as much as the Democrats are about Trump now, it seems easily forgotten and the Repubs tell Demos to 'deal with it'. For the last 8 years it was the right doing the crying. I would dare say pot meet kettle.
Search google for republicans crying sweet tears on the streets and I will agree with you.

I'll be waiting here...

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
38m
What the heck just happened? Now the link just says "He divided us. @islahgang"