Shop Heroes

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do you have what it takes to be the next Shop Hero?

Anyone play this game?

I find it pretty fun actually. Basically you run an item shop. You make weapons and armor and stuff and then you have heroes which you can send on quests. You do not actually do any fighting, but you equip them which gives them a "power level" and you can send them on different quests depending on that power.

Like many of these i-games it is kinda time based but not quite as bad as some others. You can fully play for free. I spent 10$ because I like it and with gems you can upgrade your crafting spots so you don't have to make sub items before items, which is a huge annoyance.

Probably not a game for everyone but I liked these type of games. Played a few others like Dungeon Village, so you have to like the management type games to enjoy it.

Anyway, I've been playing for a week or two and it still seems to hold my attention. If anyone wants to give it a shot please join my city, we can all be part of the same city and get bonuses to our resource production, heroes, crafters, etc. So any investment by anyone buffs us all. There are sometimes city raids and stuff with decent rewards but I've not been able to compete much on that front solo. There is also PvP but I almost never do it yet.

Player Name: Niniya
Player Number: 75204
Friend: niniya#75204
City: Awesomepants

I'm sure my city isn't the best out there(solo at the moment) but I do have a decent number of buildings upgraded which can be a good start.

Happy to discuss here too if anyone else does play.

Stave

Potato del Grande
I played it a bit last year. Pretty fun game. I've got so many damn mobile games, hard to stick to one for too long. I should check it out again sometime.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Please do. Could use a few more people. It's a simple game but I enjoy it as I can play as much or as little as I want. Few momentS where I am truly time locked.

But yea. You run a shop.