Should Draegan be eligible for AssHat of the Year?

Should Draegan be eligible for AssHat of the Year?

• yes

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • no

Votes: 45 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Simple majority decides, this contest will honor the outcome of this poll. You have 1 day to vote. (Only one day because if he is disallowed, those who chose him as one of their three can change their nominations.)

Should DickFaceDraegan be eligible for AssHat of the Year? Only yes or no. The tomatoes stay out of this one.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Only if we can send him an asshat of the year trophy. (I assume it will be some kind of ass covered in shit)

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I think Draegan should be eligible for a fisting from someone wearing novelty boxing gloves.

bouncy_boxing.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He was neither owner nor a valid member of this community, he was an illegal and should be disqualified. Permabanned former members would still be here melting down if they could but that American Inventor bailed completely.

If you can't find him for child support he shouldn't get a god damn medal.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
The only inactive member I'd take seriously is the brilliant Woolygimp. He'd have gotten a kick out of it.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We all already know he's an asshat. What he's not is in any way a part of this community.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want a third option for renaming the award the Draegen award.

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
It's like the tree falls in the forest but no-one hears it.

If we declare him Asshat of the year, but he never comes here to post or read. Then never finds what the community thinks of him, then the awarding of AoTY is a hollow gesture.

iannis

Musty Nester
Naming it the draegan award seems like a good idea.

He's a stone cold ringer to win asshat of 2016. If he's eligible he might as well be the only name on the list.

Cashing out the way he did... Well.

• 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
It's like the tree falls in the forest but no-one hears it.

If we declare him Asshat of the year, but he never comes here to post or read. Then never finds what the community thinks of him, then the awarding of AoTY is a hollow gesture.

I'm pretty sure he already knew that before he sold the site. Knowing what people thought of him is why he was the way he was about it.

He renamed the amod thread about a month before the crash. At the time it was odd but funny. In hindsight his rename was FUCKING HILLARIOUS. Also an unmistakable fuck all you guys.

No, draegun knows what you think of him.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No.....he's not a member anymore.
And his name should disappear into oblivion.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
No because it worked out, this site is a million times better than the old one.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I think the award needs to go to an actual active poster who will have to wear the badge of (dis)honor with the shame and respect it deserves

Status
Not open for further replies.