Should Hodj's name be changed to Jhodi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No, because it was stupid when the people that came up with it used it, and it is even stupider to let them feel they have won.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I don't get it.

wuse1z.jpg

Sulrn

Deuces
No, because it was stupid when the people that came up with it used it, and it is even stupider to let them feel they have won.
There's nothing to win here. I already won to my satisfaction when Jodhi was kind enough to play along and sperg out in front of everyone over Tooba & Co when asked to - see my sig for details. If his name gets changed the only person that wins are the "deep web dipshits" that think everything is an attempt at making a meme/troll. If you change his name to Johdi you're only validating them/him.
---

I'm voting no. It's a pet name and it would be weird if everyone starting calling him that without understanding the reference.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's not funny and doing anything Tanoomba suggests is a crime against humanity. The UN will be forced to vote on a binding resolution against Rerolled.

Rime

<Donor>
I voted 'tomato'. I do not know why Jhodi is being suggested, but I am quite for individuals having fruit forcibly placed into their rectums.

Rime

<Donor>
Can you expand on that?
Indeed.

I think a suitable punishment for individuals going against society is to have fruit forcibly implanted into their anal cavities. It worked for Hitler in Little Nicky, it is good enough for the layman.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I like how hard this thread flopped.

I also like how Grim voted yes.

Stay fucking salty you goddamn bible thumping retard who actually thinks Ron Wyatt is a credible archaeologist.

Lol. So much salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.