Should there be personal "safe space" threads in the rickshaw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
Should users be able to request a thread to be made for them personally in the rickshaw that the moderators are not allowed to move or infract any content in?

Should this be an option for every single user or just 3?

This is not a poll because there obviously needs to be a huge discussion about it first.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Please change the title to "can threads get rickshawed that contain people's names and the people can continue posting of them?"

This is so dumb.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Please change the title to "can threads get rickshawed that contain people's names and the people can continue posting of them?"

This is so dumb.
Then you just make one with your name in it and post a picture of a cock and balls and force the hand of the moderators.

Tell me this, why can't "your" thread be in screenshots?

Picasso3

If a thread is retarded what forum do you think it best fits in?

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If a thread is retarded what forum do you think it best fits in?
What was retarded about that thread at all?

What is not retarded about screenshots?

They are identical forums except one is a punishment space where you can't create threads and the other one you can create threads.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Just give Picasso and Mist their threads back. Those are artifacts that date back to fohguild days. Nuke Tanoombas thread and if he starts shitting up other threads in the rickshaw he can get a ban. We are creating an issue here where there isn't one.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Seems like banning Tanoomba, the only person abusing the system and doing so intentionally to cause strife because he's a butthurt little troll faggot, is the best solution.

• 1Like

Picasso3

Don't care about my thread it's been dead for years. Do care about you making up rules and locking threads for voting on the rules you made up because it's really telling that it's not going to take you long to fuck this place up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Just give Picasso and Mist their threads back. Those are artifacts that date back to fohguild days. Nuke Tanoombas thread and if he starts shitting up other threads in the rickshaw he can get a ban. We are creating an issue here where there isn't one.
No, Picasso is, the Mist one was made within the last 6 months on RR.

Picasso3

Seems like banning Tanoomba, the only person abusing the system and doing so intentionally to cause strife because he's a butthurt little troll faggot, is the best solution.

Hodj with an idea about banning tanoomba, riveting stuff. I thought you ignored him hodj? Do you need this forum to be your safe space?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Don't care about my thread it's been dead for years. Do care about you making up rules and locking threads for voting on the rules you made up because it's really telling that it's not going to take you long to fuck this place up.
I made up EVERY rule we have, where was the outrage then?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj with an idea about banning tanoomba, riveting stuff. I thought you ignored him hodj? Do you need this forum to be your safe space?

I'm sorry your safe space was wrecked by a contrarian troll, but your misplaced anger at his actions only serves to elucidate your blistering degrees of ignorance and inability to cogently process linear events in the order in which they occurred.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
No, Picasso is, the Mist one was made within the last 6 months on RR.
Okay but it's also a pretty amusing thread and really doesn't belong anywhere other than the Rickshaw. If you are that hell-bent on creating a rule to shut up Tanoomba make it so that anyone on RRP who quotes discussion outside the Rickshaw gets a ban.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Ignore function and the self-control to avoid threads that you don't want to read the contents of should solve all this, I would think.

• 1Like

Picasso3

I'm sorry your safe space was wrecked by a contrarian troll, but your misplaced anger at his actions only serves to elucidate your blistering degrees of ignorance and inability to cogently process linear events in the order in which they occurred.

You're really unlikeable. Do you think crusading to eliminate people you don't like is good for you? Aren't you about to explode because tanoomba is always going to get last word now that you have him on ignore?

2 weirdos, 1 that never shuts up and 1 in control, should be a great time.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nothing makes me happier than to know you don't like me.

Only the bad posters dislike me.

Status
Not open for further replies.