Shrinking

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Shrinking

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2023-01-26

Creator: Brett Goldstein, Jason Segel, Bill Lawrence

Cast: Jason Segel, Jessica Williams, Harrison Ford, Luke Tennie, Michael Urie, Christa Miller

Overview: Jimmy is struggling to grieve the loss of his wife while being a dad, friend, and therapist. He decides to try a new approach with everyone in his path: unfiltered, brutal honesty. Can he help himself by helping others? Will it bring him back into the light?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wife and I watched the first 2 episodes, and so far we have enjoyed it. They do a good job of balancing the comedy and sadness of the show.

Animosity

Watched the first 5 episodes so far. Really good show. Great balance as Ameraves said.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This show is getting worse as it goes, and I think it's entirely because the last two episodes were like 50% that gay guy. It seems so pigeonholed and disconnected from the rest of the show. It honestly just looks like an effort to insert The Message and make me watch dudes kissing.

I will say I'm glad (and my wife said so out loud too) that they didn't go with the underage shit. I'll give them credit for that since Hollywood loves Lolita type stories.

Animosity

I will say I'm glad (and my wife said so out loud too) that they didn't go with the underage shit. I'll give them credit for that since Hollywood loves Lolita type stories.
Im glad about that too. I was about to turn it off but then Sean did the right thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Love this show. It is one of my favorites of the year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Love this show. It is one of my favorites of the year.
Same. Paul is pretty much me in about 5 years. It has some minor "woke" shit here and there, but nothing that can't be ignored because the rest of the show is so great.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This show looks pretty fucking good. Might have to give apple tv the ol free trial finally.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This show looks pretty fucking good. Might have to give apple tv the ol free trial finally.

Better put your watching pants on. Apple TV has quite a few good shows.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Season finale was hilarious. This might be Harrison Ford's best role ever.

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
Finished this up recently, not bad, I have to say that Harrison Ford is a much better actor than I would have thought.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database