Siberia (2018)

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Siberia (2018)

Genre: Thriller, Romance, Crime

Director: Matthew Ross

Cast: Keanu Reeves, Molly Ringwald, Ana Ularu, Aleks Paunovic, Pasha D. Lychnikoff, Veronica Ferres, Eugene Lipinski, Dmitry Chepovetsky, James Gracie, Rafael Petardi, Ashley St. George

Release: 2018-06-13

Plot: A diamond trader travels to Russia to arrange a sale. When his partner goes missing (along with the gems), the diamond trader winds up disappearing to Siberia. There, he begins a relationship with a local cafe owner, only to have his past soon catch up with him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

Opens July 13, 2018 starring Keanu Reeves and Molly Ringwald (?!)

It pretty much looks like "Not Quite John Wick: Russian Edition" but I can't figure out why they made this, why Keanu agreed to it (he usually has good instinct for movie roles), or if the bad guy was actually in one of the John Wick movies

dizzie

Triggered Happy
New poster. Nice artwork, reminds me of old school 60's stuff.

yddfcyixmn611.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I watched this. Its nothing like John Wick. Its more of a drama. I saw it classified as a romance thriller. It starts off pretty tense with the thriller and the diamond stuff then spends most of the film on this romance between the two leads.

Everything was done well but it doesn't blend together. It's more like 2 seperate films smashed together and it just doesn't work for me.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, when it comes to any Keanu Reeves nowadays, a person only need ask one question to know whether or not the movie will be good.

"Did they kill his dog"?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database