Siberia - NBC

Phandy

Golden Squire
http://www.nbc.com/siberia/

Did anyone catch this last night?

I stumbled upon it and originally thought it was a legit reality show that basically threw 16 people in the middle of Siberia (Actually filmed in Canada apparently) and then attempted to fuck with their minds to see who lasted the longest. Found out half way through that it is completely scripted (apparently cast does use a lot of improv) and lost a lot of interest in continuing to watch it. It is kind of a cross between Blair Witch Project and Survivor.

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/siberia/...s-nbcs-siberia

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So nothing to do with this?

6ydnYqZ.jpg

Huge disappointment.

Goatface

thought it was terrible and didn't watch it all. i knew it wasn't real, but thought it was going to be a show about a reality show gone bad, not a heavily edited fake show.

Eonan

Doer of Things
So bad

Edit: I mean really I dont understand the point of these types of shows. They "drop" people off in a "remote" area where people have survived for thousands of years and even give them tools and structures...wtf?

rrr_img_34063.png

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Episode 2 was last night. It's actually a bit interesting. Enough mystery to keep it going and you forget it's scripted at some points and thi is its just a regular reality show.

Daedricdigger_sl

shitlord
I saw the first episode of this and it was mildly entertaining if you try to make up names to call each person on the show. I haven't seen the second episode yet though, so I guess I will never know if "Gay hipster nerd" and "Retard fake hippy" are allowed to stay, or if "Boobjob" and "Bald douche" prevail. I guess if you like Survivor you'll like this.

edit: I was sad the Indian and hot Viking Goddess lost, but at least black guy and Asian are still in

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Only two episodes so far, but as a Blair Witch fan (original, anyway) I'm really digging this. Definitely has a Lost meets Blair Witch vibe. I hope the production costs were low enough so NBC won't care about ratings too much.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Started off watching this show because it was so bad it was good, but now its actually getting kinda decent.