Sid Meier's Colonization (The Original)

Azziane_sl

shitlord
I've replayed it when they released the somewhat disappointing remake. Was good times.

I don't think the thread will get much attention but kudos for good tastes in gaming!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I remember buying the greatest collection of games ever: Conquer the World. It included Colonization, Pirates! Gold, Railroad Tycoon Deluxe, and Transport Tycoon. They were all upgraded to run on (I think) Windows 95. Anyway, I played the hell out of all of them, and Colonization was the my introduction to turn based strategy games.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I want a new pirates and railroad tycoon damnit. All the railroad games that come out now are regurgitated vehicle sims, and pirates are barely a thing.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I want a new pirates and railroad tycoon damnit. All the railroad games that come out now are regurgitated vehicle sims, and pirates are barely a thing.
I still replay the 2004 Pirates! once a year or so. It's a damn good game.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can't stomach it anymore for some reason - but I lived on it back in the day. It and Master of Magic.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Colonization rocked but man I sucked at it for some reason (compared to my gd roommate, the fuck). Going to resist figuring out how to turn my win 8 box into 3.1 though
smile.png