Since when the fuck can you not say Wakandan American in screenshots? Why infraction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
pls dont say American Inventor

ATEyjhz.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
One rule. Don't use that particular word. Is that a real hardship?

I'm seriously curious. This is unrelated entirely to everything else, just wondering why that's just such a hardship?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One rule.
When you put it that way the whole crusade does seem pretty stupid. Lets just say that was the only rule. It sort of is, all these posts show that just about anything else that's legal goes. If you could say the N-word, but there was one other rule, like no tranny cocks, would there be a crusade? Would the N-saders be right there defending the rights of a vocal minority who insisted on bucking the system to post tranny cocks?

iannis

Musty Nester
Tranny cocks are ok.. but unspoilered penis is not.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
When you put it that way the whole crusade does seem pretty stupid. Lets just say that was the only rule. It sort of is, all these posts show that just about anything else that's legal goes. If you could say the N-word, but there was one other rule, like no tranny cocks, would there be a crusade? Would the N-saders be right there defending the rights of a vocal minority who insisted on bucking the system to post tranny cocks?
Izo and Big P fighting for our rights to post tranny cocks? You bet that would happen. It doesn't matter what the fight is, they just want a fight. It's quite dull, but I suppose they find it exciting. And chaos plays along.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I dont understand why this board is so afraid of penis

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Pretty sure there were some rampaging retards getting pissy because dicks had to be in spoilers a while back. If there is a fight to be had no matter what it is someone will take up the flag and crusade.

rrr_img_70791.jpg

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Sounds like this dick business has gotten serious.
You know it, Capt. Wakandanh dick. Speaking of serious business - what happened to the official cake fart thread? I mean, I'm trying to accommodate Eyashusa's suggestion of making shitty threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.