Siren: Blood Curse (PSN)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just a heads up to people like me who've been interested in this game but were unwilling to pay $40 for a 5 year old game--for the second time ever, Siren is on sale starting tomorrow after the PSN update happens. The full 12-episode package is $9.99 for PS+ members.

Also, anything bought before midnight (including PS+ memberships) on 10/29 counts towards the buy $50 get $10 credit promotion they have going on this month. Something to keep in mind if you've bought anything else this month on PSN, or if you'll be buying a year of PS+ for your PS4 soon anyway. There's a bunch of other horror games going on sale tomorrow too, checkherefor the full list. I'm tempted to pick up Puppeteer too, since I already spent $20 this month on The Wolf Among Us.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Holy shit, Fatal Frame 1 and 2 for 2 dollars each. I guess I'll be picking those up along with Siren.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I need a couple bucks extra to push me over the $50 mark if I get Puppeteer, so Fatal Frame 1 & 2 seem like a no-brainer. I'm not even sure I ever finished FF2 on my PS2. FF3 is also on PSN, but it was only recently added so I guess they aren't willing to knock it down below $10 yet. It's a shame the series is languishing over in Nintendo land now, what a goddamn waste.