Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Siren

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2018-03-29

Creator: Dean White, Eric Wald, Nick Copus

Cast: Eline Powell, Alex Roe, Fola Evans-Akingbola, Ian Verdun, Rena Owen

Overview: The coastal town of Bristol Cove is known for its legend of once being home to mermaids. When the arrival of a mysterious girl proves this folklore all too true, the battle between man and sea takes a very vicious turn as these predatory beings return to reclaim their right to the ocean.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Is anyone watching this? It came up as a suggestion on Hulu...

Wow what a show! It's honestly really bad. It's terribly acted, poorly written, and just completely ridiculous. And I can't stop watching it. The show wrapped up the plot after 4 episodes but keeps plowing on with the episodes. The writing is absolutely terrible. Nearly every character just speaks in exposition, and they will obviously introduce something some plot device just to have it play a roll about 2-3 minutes later. The acting is beyond horrible. The siren/mermaid, they make her strangely bisexual, put her in increasingly revealing outfits, and make her speak like wonder woman, it's so fucking bad haha. There's something about the way it's filmed too, where like the edits are just a little off, and it feels completely cheap and terrible.

Apparently it got really good reviews on RT, and there's a second season that I haven't made it to yet. It's so bad, but I'm really enjoying it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database