Smiling Friends

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Smiling Friends

Genre: Animation, Comedy

First aired: 2020-04-01

Creator: Zach Hadel, Michael Cusack

Cast: Michael Cusack, Zach Hadel, Marc M.

Overview: Smiling Friends Inc. is a small company whose main purpose is to bring happiness and make people smile. The series follows the day-to-day lives and misadventures of its representatives, the lazy, cynical Charlie, and the cheerful, optimistic Pim, as they try to cheer up and comfort the troubled people who call their company's hotline. They receive seemingly simple requests but the jobs turn out to be more complicated than they seem, making it difficult to bring happiness to the world.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

This show is pretty funny. Like part athf/r&m/Ren and stimpy/ugly Americans

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
HEY this is really quite good. I loved the Enchanted Forest episode. "Good day! If my tribe is to survive the winter, I'll need 15 boar hides."

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I haven't seen this yet. the trailer above didn't do anything for me...

however, I was scrolling back through the tv thread, looking for the expanse, since I was watching s6 of that... and noticed this thread with 3 replies..
I haven't seen this.. however, I've seen it mentioned repeatedly by others. efap guys, and others rave about it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database