SmirkGate

fanaskin

Well known Agitator
79d 11h 54m
To be totally fair I believe this is what the one old guy did and it was for a good reason from his POV, the other guy with him saying "go back to europe" wasn't him.

also those black guys are lol wtf bizarre

Also here is the entire full length video

Just one thing i'd like to say, look at difference how I present what I found out there about these stories and their complexity and nuance and all that stuff liberals have literally openly declared to me in arguements ( I think some of them got it watching bill maher ) and compare that with the simple brute force simplicity the leftist viewpoints in media will present this story.

Last edited:

fanaskin

Well known Agitator
79d 11h 54m
Hot off the press, swearing NSFW

Also how the fuck is this a negative for the kids, they responded adequately, it's not like they got aggressive.

that indian guy if his intention was to get infront of the antagonist verbally taunting and shouting direct non innuendo based racial slurs then you know what i'm ok with that, nothing wrong there.

Last edited:

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
89d 22h 30m
BTW

the black isrealites are some funny shit

i remember seeing them on Fulton st like in 90s, and i saw white ppl yelling at them. why the fuck are white ppl walking down fulton st???

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
Hot off the press, swearing NSFW

Also how the fuck is this a negative for the kids, they responded adequately, it's not like they got aggressive.

that indian guy if his intention was to get infront of the antagonist verbally taunting and shouting direct non innuendo based racial slurs then you know what i'm ok with that, nothing wrong there.
They say build a wall AFTER the Indian dude is gone and the black Jews start trolling them. Real question is how the fuck is saying build a wall racist? Fuck off left media.

Also wtf? Black Israelites? Thought this shit was just a meme. Jews gotta be watching this and just shaking their head.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
BTW

the black isrealites are some funny shit

i remember seeing them on Fulton st like in 90s, and i saw white ppl yelling at them. why the fuck are white ppl walking down fulton st???
Rofl I see why kangz are memes. Insane. "Victims" calling out other people as using the victim card? These kangz are real low on the iq ladder

• 1Like

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
Black Hebrews have rights too! Lol, the left is gonna have to adopt every one of these fringe groups soon enough.

• 1Like