SmirkGate

Tiggles

Resident Nationalist
14d 2h 50m
Reactions
9,490 745 0 0
This is the video that needs to go viral, but the chance of that happening? Yeah... Man I hope everyone one of those bitches goes broke from this.
I sent it out to my friends I'd suggest everyone do the same, especially if you use social media.

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
<Donors Crew>
81d 2m
Reactions
113,343 7,208 0 0
cant wait for this monster lawsuit. these kids are gonna be set for life.
I hope he takes that money and starts a non-profit that sues on behalf of people unfairly attacked on twitter. It would end that shit platform forever.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
77d 10h 42m
Reactions
82,503 4,781 0 0
Those kids that go to an affluent, private, boys only school are definitely going to be set for life.
maybe HS is different, but i went to a private catholic school til high school and i was definitely not set for life.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
4,545 246 0 0
Someone earlier in this thread (or maybe before SmirkGate got it's own thread) who actually grew up in the area said that Covington is a snooty rich kids school, so I was just going off that.
I mean, you aren't likely wrong. They may not be multi-millionaires but this event will likely cause them to retain a higher QoL where they would maybe be middle class / upper-middle class normally, on average.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
77d 10h 42m
Reactions
82,503 4,781 0 0
Someone earlier in this thread (or maybe before SmirkGate got it's own thread) who actually grew up in the area said that Covington is a snooty rich kids school, so I was just going off that.
every individual is different, my school was next door to the "poor kids" school and when we had recess for lunch, the other school did as well. we were separated by a fence. i learned that fence was there for a reason. the "poor kids" used to throw shit at us like rocks and anything near at hand. they used to call us all kind of names. meanwhile i lived only a few blocks away in the same neighborhood, i wasnt rich, my parents were heavily christian and wanted me to have a better (religious) education so they made sure i went there. it was like any school except we said prayers in the morning after the Pledge and attended mass. the nun (principal) made sure we never fucked around or she would beat the holy fuck out of you with her paddle which she ALWAYS carried with her.

Gavinmad

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
62d 6h 3m
Reactions
19,482 1,657 0 0
every individual is different, my school was next door to the "poor kids" school and when we had recess for lunch, the other school did as well. we were separated by a fence. i learned that fence was there for a reason. the "poor kids" used to throw shit at us like rocks and anything near at hand. they used to call us all kind of names. meanwhile i lived only a few blocks away in the same neighborhood, i wasnt rich, my parents were heavily christian and wanted me to have a better (religious) education so they made sure i went there. it was like any school except we said prayers in the morning after the Pledge and attended mass. the nun (principal) made sure we never fucked around or she would beat the holy fuck out of you with her paddle which she ALWAYS carried with her.
Why do your stories always suck so bad?

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
77d 10h 42m
Reactions
82,503 4,781 0 0
Why do your stories always suck so bad?
because i'm not telling a story and am just relaying accounts of my lame life. you arent exactly Charles Dickens yourself with your "i once lived in a bad neighborhood" stuff.

Gavinmad

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
62d 6h 3m
Reactions
19,482 1,657 0 0
because i'm not telling a story and am just relaying accounts of my lame life. you arent exactly Charles Dickens yourself with your "i once lived in a bad neighborhood" stuff.
yeah but dude, i used to live in the ghetto.

OneofOne

Molten Core Raider
21d 16h 2m
Reactions
955 104 0 0
There was a hill between my house and school.

I had to walk through 2.5 feet of snow, uphill, both ways, to school.

Fuckin' posers.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
77d 10h 42m
Reactions
82,503 4,781 0 0
there was a hot dog truck outside my school and i could get a hot dog and a C&C cola for a dollar. hard fuckin times, i tell ya.

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
<Donors Crew>
81d 2m
Reactions
113,343 7,208 0 0
I bet those kids do something magnanimous with the money. I am really hoping that the suits and judgments are punitive as hell just to get celeb twitter cunts a wake up call and not getting a pass because they are 'famous'. I also wanna see the MSM have to hand over some draconian pay days and fines and their parent companies have to beg a judge not to yank their FCC licenses. Those companies are not going away but the leadership that is buddy-buddy with Hillary and Barry needs to get handed their walking papers and fuck off back to pedo island.

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Moderation Tools>
21d 13h 56m
Reactions
42,254 2,177 0 0
I went to a Catholic school. The vast majority of us were either middle or upper-middle class. Only a few were wealthy. Of course everyone that went to the public schools in the area thought we were all super rich so as to be able to insult us and cope with their shitty school.

sadris

<Donors Crew>
43d 23h 55m
Reactions
48,253 4,227 0 0
I went to a Catholic school. The vast majority of us were either middle or upper-middle class. Only a few were wealthy. Of course everyone that went to the public schools in the area thought we were all super rich so as to be able to insult us and cope with their shitty school.
There are no shitty schools. There are only shitty students. What specific group(s) of students make school shitty?

ZyyzYzzy

Shitpost Counsel
<Prior Amod>
50d 20h 53m
Reactions
24,080 1,543 0 0
There are no shitty schools. There are only shitty students. What specific group(s) of students make school shitty?
The ones with shitty parents who don't know the value of an education