SmirkGate

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Donors Crew>
Someone earlier in this thread (or maybe before SmirkGate got it's own thread) who actually grew up in the area said that Covington is a snooty rich kids school, so I was just going off that.
I mean, you aren't likely wrong. They may not be multi-millionaires but this event will likely cause them to retain a higher QoL where they would maybe be middle class / upper-middle class normally, on average.

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
97d 5h 14m
Someone earlier in this thread (or maybe before SmirkGate got it's own thread) who actually grew up in the area said that Covington is a snooty rich kids school, so I was just going off that.
every individual is different, my school was next door to the "poor kids" school and when we had recess for lunch, the other school did as well. we were separated by a fence. i learned that fence was there for a reason. the "poor kids" used to throw shit at us like rocks and anything near at hand. they used to call us all kind of names. meanwhile i lived only a few blocks away in the same neighborhood, i wasnt rich, my parents were heavily christian and wanted me to have a better (religious) education so they made sure i went there. it was like any school except we said prayers in the morning after the Pledge and attended mass. the nun (principal) made sure we never fucked around or she would beat the holy fuck out of you with her paddle which she ALWAYS carried with her.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Gavinmad

Bronze Baron of the Realm
73d 11h 19m
every individual is different, my school was next door to the "poor kids" school and when we had recess for lunch, the other school did as well. we were separated by a fence. i learned that fence was there for a reason. the "poor kids" used to throw shit at us like rocks and anything near at hand. they used to call us all kind of names. meanwhile i lived only a few blocks away in the same neighborhood, i wasnt rich, my parents were heavily christian and wanted me to have a better (religious) education so they made sure i went there. it was like any school except we said prayers in the morning after the Pledge and attended mass. the nun (principal) made sure we never fucked around or she would beat the holy fuck out of you with her paddle which she ALWAYS carried with her.
Why do your stories always suck so bad?

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
<Donors Crew>
100d 16h 14m
I bet those kids do something magnanimous with the money. I am really hoping that the suits and judgments are punitive as hell just to get celeb twitter cunts a wake up call and not getting a pass because they are 'famous'. I also wanna see the MSM have to hand over some draconian pay days and fines and their parent companies have to beg a judge not to yank their FCC licenses. Those companies are not going away but the leadership that is buddy-buddy with Hillary and Barry needs to get handed their walking papers and fuck off back to pedo island.

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Moderation Tools>
27d 5h 32m
I went to a Catholic school. The vast majority of us were either middle or upper-middle class. Only a few were wealthy. Of course everyone that went to the public schools in the area thought we were all super rich so as to be able to insult us and cope with their shitty school.

sadris

<Donors Crew>
53d 18h 3m
I went to a Catholic school. The vast majority of us were either middle or upper-middle class. Only a few were wealthy. Of course everyone that went to the public schools in the area thought we were all super rich so as to be able to insult us and cope with their shitty school.
There are no shitty schools. There are only shitty students. What specific group(s) of students make school shitty?