SNL w/Eddie Murphy

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I posting for just the episode. I know SNL is a sensitive subject, but I tried to find the SNL thread. The latest one I could find was from 2015 lol.

Eddie Murphy killed it. Clearly they threw the "you cannot do that these days" rule book out the window for this one. All the old characters made an appearance. Gumby was on fire!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
damn intro alone has Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, and Tracy Jordan

only one missing is Charlie Murphy

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That Gumby clip was awesome. I would love to see him do a follow-up to "Raw" 30 years later with a big middle finger to the PC police but he probably has more to lose than he does to gain from doing something like that.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
That Gumby clip was awesome. I would love to see him do a follow-up to "Raw" 30 years later with a big middle finger to the PC police but he probably has more to lose than he does to gain from doing something like that.

I think he could pull it off, especially if he does not focus on the fact comedy has changed to appease the PC crowd. Others have that covered. A simple "I hope you did not come to see family friendly movie Eddie..." would do. Then unleash the funny.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
meStevo meStevo haha I just noticed this

mcStevo.PNG

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
For those who have lived a sheltered life and don't understand the last couple posts...

Delirious is on Netflix.

• 2Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I love their reaction when he accidentally swears on that baking clip lol.

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
The only thing they had to do to make SNL watchable was get a LIVING LEGEND to guest star.

His Mr. Robinson was great. I think it's even fucking better than when I was a kid. But that's probably just because I was a kid. I'm sure if you were an adult at the time there was plenty of "god damn, that man has some balls".

He can fuck all the trannie hookers that he wants.