Snowfall

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Snowfall

Genre: Drama, Crime

First aired: 2017-07-05

Creator: John Singleton, Eric Amadio, Dave Andron

Cast: Damson Idris, Carter Hudson, Sergio Peris-Mencheta, Michael Hyatt, Amin Joseph, Angela Lewis, Isaiah John, Devyn A. Tyler, Alejandro Edda, Gail Bean

Overview: Los Angeles. 1983. A storm is coming and its name is crack. Set against the infancy of the crack cocaine epidemic and its ultimate radical impact on the culture as we know it, the story follows numerous characters on a violent collision course.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This has me hooked already. I thought I was watching HBO the first 10 minutes.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
psb2RI98iD3fP6ENDaRAKhnADst.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Snowfall[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-07-05[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Los Angeles. 1983. A storm is coming and its name is crack. Snowfall is a one-hour drama set against the infancy of the crack cocaine epidemic and its ultimate radical impact on the culture as we know it.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

riptorn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why can't this be on netflix, I want to waste the next 10 hours of my life watching the rest. Soooo gooood.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Man, was kinda surprised we had naked people on a non-HBO/Showtime show. The pool party scene was great, lol.

But, titties aside, really liking this show so far.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I was looking forward to this and then life got busy (or rather stayed busy) and I forgot about it. I am hoping to catch up this weekend, I assume I can stream it on FX or demand.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just caught up on all 3 episodes. I will probably have to go back and watch them again because i was watching at work while doing shit. What I saw was awesome, I am shocked there are not more people posting in this thread.

• 1Solidarity

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well this show is entertaining, especially how they're depicting the harsh violence being in the drug business on every stage.
The jungle kid scene was quite hardcore

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
surprised there isn't more talk about this show. I've been digging it, and the finale episode (10) had some big moments that kinda pulled the whole season together.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First season was good so far, nothing awesome but the writing is okay, characters are good and the setup is interesting. Show has been renewed so I'm curious about a "rise to power" season 2.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
First season was ok. But why the hell did the CIA guy go on that investigation with Victoria to find the killer of that other slut.... when his partner said he killed her.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Because he was trying to see how far she could get, and then his plan was to cut off the investigation and bury it. but he's the worst CIA agent in the world so of course that went out the window.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Because he was trying to see how far she could get, and then his plan was to cut off the investigation and bury it. but he's the worst CIA agent in the world so of course that went out the window.

That plan is retarded to begin with. She could never have braced the club guy or paid him to give her info in the first place.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea... teddy is my least favorite of the characters. Hes just completely inept and a mess.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah so anyone watch all this? Had it recently recommend as a modern The Wire. TBH trailers look great.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Yeah. It's obviously not as good as the Wire, or even Narcos, but it's decent and has it's moments.

I don't regret watching it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database