Snowpiercer

Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Snowpiercer

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2020-05-31

Creator: Graeme Manson

Cast: Jennifer Connelly, Daveed Diggs, Mickey Sumner, Susan Park, Benjamin Haigh, Sasha Frolova, Katie McGuinness, Alison Wright, Annalise Basso, Sam Otto, Roberto Urbina, Sheila Vand, Lena Hall, Iddo Goldberg

Overview: Set more than seven years after the world has become a frozen wasteland, the remnants of humanity inhabit a gigantic, perpetually-moving train that circles the globe as class warfare, social injustice and the politics of survival play out.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The comic is pretty good and so is the movie. I'm not sure why you would make another adaptation?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

new teaser

older trailer

the show has already has a 2 season order (2x10)
the train will be the full 1001 cars / 10miles long like the comic, the movie was only 60 cars / 1mile

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Probably never gonna be as good as the movie

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The movie was fine, but the setting ran out of steam by the end. This just looks dumb.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
well since they have 54 extra miles of train to walk through, expect a lot of filler to stretch this out over multiple seasons.

• 1Worf

Goatface

well since they have 54 extra miles of train to walk through, expect a lot of filler to stretch this out over multiple seasons.
already said they will be going deep into politics, so that is going to be great......

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do the networks have some kind of insanely specific demographic information on who still has cable subscriptions?

Star Trek Picard is the type of show that should premiere on TV while this crap should be stuck on a streaming service. The advertisers would agree.

Goatface

tnt/tbs viewership is in the toilet. one of the stories i read on this, had a theory that it would premiere on TNT then show up on Warner's streaming whenever that comes out. this does seem like to costly of a show for the viewers they get now.

1579470677684.png

1579470800642.png

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'm the last guy to complain about a network taking on this genre of TV show (I really liked the movie). But I am having a really hard time figuring out why this is being made, with what appears to be essentially the same plot? Are they banking on the fact that maybe most people hasn't seen this? I also question that also, because I know numerous people who aren't avid movie watchers who have even seen this, because "it was one of the first Netflix movies" before their original content splurge.

I'll tune in, Jennifer Connelly is one of the finest pieces of ass that has ever walked this Earth.

• 1Solidarity

Caliane

tnt/tbs viewership is in the toilet. one of the stories i read on this, had a theory that it would premiere on TNT then show up on Warner's streaming whenever that comes out. this does seem like to costly of a show for the viewers they get now.

View attachment 244479

View attachment 244480
thats an interesting point. TNT/tbs were channels I as a Netflix user would have tended to watch. Their long form series, etc are very much the same content streaming services excel at.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I recall the train exploding in the end of the film and everyone left out in the snow to die...

That happened right?

TV show information provided by The Movie Database