So now that TLoU is done and Mando is off children toy farming and Picard is well on it's way to best season ever..

Oldbased

> Than U
Anyone have a solid list of show releases this year?
There has got to be something coming this year but everything seems slated for 2024 at the earliest.
Post your best show dates

Juvarisx

Florida
White House Plumbers (HBO) is supposed to release this month IDK what happened
Ted Lasso season 3 March 15
Succession S4 March 26
Barry Season 4 April 16
Bevis and Butthead April 20
Dead Ringers (Amazon) April 21
From Season 2 April 23
Love and Death (HBO) April 27
Citadel (Amazon series) April 28
Fargo season 4 TBD
Full Circle (HBO Max) TBD Steven Soderbergh's new show
Justified: City Primeval (FX) TBD
Masters of the Air (Apple) TBD - Same group that made Band of Brothers and The Pacific
The Bear season 2 Summer
Good Omens season 2 Summer
Ahoska (Disney)
Boys season 4
The Continental (Peacock) TBD John Wick Spinoff
Loki season 2
Our Flag Means Death season 2
Secret Invasion (Disney)
Three Body Problem (Netlfix) TBD

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Damn. Some of those like Boys and Good Omens and Loki good. I don't think I've heard of the others. Seems like Fantasy/Scifi gonna be nillish this year.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
i liked justified, raylan was a great character, but it started to get tapped out after 6 seasons.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Was thinking the same, loved s1 but unless its more angel & demon shenanigans... who knows
S1 covered the entirety of the book. So anything else is just making shit up. Which I know Gaiman is still alive, but Terry Pratchett is long gone.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just cancelled HBO MAX. That was a nice 1 month catch-up on everything I wanted to watch.

I would add Season 2 Shadow and Bone Netflix(3/16). The first season was entertaining enough for me to try the second one.

Last edited:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
i liked justified, raylan was a great character, but it started to get tapped out after 6 seasons.
They just need to put him in a major city and act exactly the same, will be interesting as to how he gets his job done.

spronk

FPS noob
anyone have any thoughts on Your Honor or Godfather of Harlem, both are past freshman season and both look decent

Your Honor stars Bryan Cranston as a judge, something about his son mixing up with gangsters. sounds kinda boring but maybe its way more crime-y than it seems. Cast seems really good

Godfather of Harlem is like on season 3, i didn't really pay much attention but saw this scene on YT recently and that is like a mobsters row of heavy hitters but I dunno if its always this good or not