Soccer 2022–2023 (EPL, La Liga, etc)

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fuck the corrupt bs and staging a WC mid season.

Also Queen dying and the games being rescheduled is balls. Unless we get a day off on Monday.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Bayern Barça meet again in the group stage, last year Bayern won both home and away games 3-0.
Lewa being on Barças side this year feels like when you play a few games with friends and then swap some players to make it fairer.

So far... Barça is creating the best chances.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
VAR and the state of refereeing in the PL is absolutely despicable. Either get good officiating or abolish VAR completely. Inept fools are inept fools with or without video replay. I can't imagine a single one of these bums going to the WC this November.

The season will be and already is rather odd - World Cup over Thanksgiving is a joke. Arsenal top of the pop in September, United playing decent, Liverpools PEDS finally wearing off and Chelski in a pretty poor state... City and Haaland look imperious and I reckon he wins them a CL soon (this year I'd bet).

Hope Arse finish top 4 and think they will this year. Teta-ball is here to stay

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
VAR and the state of refereeing in the PL is absolutely despicable. Either get good officiating or abolish VAR completely. Inept fools are inept fools with or without video replay. I can't imagine a single one of these bums going to the WC this November.

Hope Arse finish top 4 and think they will this year. Teta-ball is here to stay

I'm pretty sure its already been announced that no English refs will be at the WC. They are pretty fucking useless its crazy.

Hell yeah top 4 is a must this year. I just hope our MF can survive the extra European games. With Elneny being out long term, and Partey so injure prone we need some luck here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Never been into soccer much, but finally made my way over to watch the Seattle Sounders in person. Wow that was a lot more fun seeing it live. Wrong league, but still good stuff.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Never been into soccer much, but finally made my way over to watch the Seattle Sounders in person. Wow that was a lot more fun seeing it live. Wrong league, but still good stuff.
This thread is for any league to discuss. Watching it live is amazing.

• 2Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Forgot to mention it, but did anybody see the Dortmund vs. Bayern match? Insane.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
PXL_20221024_132350070.jpg

Ok, dog fucker

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Up the Arse! Can’t wait for the mid-winter World Cup shit show now

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Up the Arse! Can’t wait for the mid-winter World Cup shit show now
Same. I just hope France and Brazil get embarrassed with the absolutely stacked teams they have. Rooting for England because Bellingham is a fucking badass and the US has no shot (as a Dortmund fan, Reyna is waaaay overrated IMO).

Maul

Dental Dammer
World Cup predictions?

Never making the mistake of getting hyped for England ever again, all I care about is beating Wales and the USA

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
World Cup predictions?
It'll be an absolute failure for both teams if it isn't a France/Brazil final. Both teams are absolutely fucking loaded. That said, I have Germany as a "dark horse" because they are fucking stacked in the midfield.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
USMNT rainbow badge bullshit means I’m hoping Wales and England embarrass Pulisic and co (shouldn’t be hard, we suck).

Brazil has an absurd talent pool, England could go far but will be letdown by shit coaching, Argentina is my pick.

Fuck France (except Saliba)

Stoked for next week, going to be odd eating turkey watching footy