Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Biscuit

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

Conefed

Trakanon Raider
3d 11h 53m
Is it by choice?
What role do I play, at what level of involvement are you asking of me?
Is it happened upon, or are you referring to pre-decision?

Reactions: softl

Lanx

Silver Baron of the Realm
63d 23h 45m
There is no reason to have a soggy cookie, by design the biscuit needs to be dunked, b/c it's a shitty food, made by the shitty British.

• Bullshit
Reactions: Conefed

Byr

Molten Core Raider
11d 2h 43m
There is no reason to have a soggy cookie, by design the biscuit needs to be dunked, b/c it's a shitty food, made by the shitty British.
Dunking Oreos in milk isnt an uncommon practice, I would never dunk a biscuit though.

Evernothing

Vyemm Raider
8d 1h 29m
We are talking about the game where a bunch of dudes in a locker room jerk off on a biscuit/cookie, and the last one who cums has to eat it...right?

• Worf
  • Faggotry
Reactions: Void and Conefed

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
9d 12h 14m
Soggy Cookie is the clear choice, devouring cum soaked confectioneries any other way is downright treasonous. This is what our founding father's fought for.

• Nationalist

zombiewizardhawk

Definitely Doesn't Do Meth
<Donors Crew>
25d 18h 45m
Ya know, when I create my retarded threads I usually do it with the intention of being retarded but sometimes I wonder if other people don't do it with that intention...

Conefed

Trakanon Raider
3d 11h 53m
I see that I have already marked this response as bullshit; allow me to enlighten. Place cookie in milk until it has sogged then spoon out. Profit.

Lanx

Silver Baron of the Realm
63d 23h 45m

They can't even appreciate how the South made biscuits good