Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (2024)

joz123

Potato del Grande
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (2024)

Genre: Science Fiction, Family, Action, Comedy

Director: Jeff Fowler

Cast: Ben Schwartz, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, Idris Elba, James Marsden, Jim Carrey, Lee Majdoub, Tika Sumpter, Shemar Moore, Tom Butler, Natasha Rothwell, Adam Pally, Melody Nosipho Niemann, Krysten Ritter, Alyla Browne, James Wolk, Sofia Pernas, Cristo Fernández, Jorma Taccone

Release: 2024-12-19

Plot: The third film in the "Sonic the Hedgehog" franchise.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That's great. Kid loved the Sonic movies and has been pretty obsessed with him ever since. We found a Sonic channel on Roku that plays the old school cartoon. He has a Sonic world in MInecraft. it is pretty funny watching him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Jim Carrey coming out of retirement to play Eggman again.

Oh shit, nice. Was kinda sad when he said he was retiring, since he had the role here. I wasn't sold on him as Robotnik, but thought he did fine after watching him.

We found a Sonic channel on Roku that plays the old school cartoon.
Yooo, is it the afternoon cartoon or the Sat AM one (or both)?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh shit, nice. Was kinda sad when he said he was retiring, since he had the role here. I wasn't sold on him as Robotnik, but thought he did fine after watching him.

Yooo, is it the afternoon cartoon or the Sat AM one (or both)?
I’ve seen Sonic (90s), Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Underground, and one more I think.

This block of channels in the 400s is the best. Transformers channel (shows all the animated versions I think), and Super Mario cartoon. I either watch these, This Old House, or Antique Roadshow channel depending on kid interest.

IMG_5912.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I do not remember Shadow but I think I only played the first three on Sega or something

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My son and his neighborhood buddies are hyped for this. The dads took them all to the theatre for 2 and they loved it, great father son event.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didn't know they had a knuckles show coming out. Im not into the movies but quality looks solid especially for all the kids that like sonic

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database