OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Sons of Anarchy

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2008-09-03

Creator: Kurt Sutter

Cast: Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Tommy Flanagan, Mark Boone Junior, Kim Coates, Dayton Callie, David Labrava, Drea de Matteo, Jimmy Smits, Niko Nicotera, Theo Rossi

Overview: An adrenalized drama with darkly comedic undertones that explores a notorious outlaw motorcycle club’s (MC) desire to protect its livelihood while ensuring that their simple, sheltered town of Charming, California remains exactly that, charming. The MC must confront threats from drug dealers, corporate developers, and overzealous law officers. Behind the MC’s familial lifestyle and legally thriving automotive shop is a ruthless and illegal arms business driven by the seduction of money, power, and blood.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I didn't know it was possible for a show to make such a comeback as this. Season 3 was OK but season 4 was so terrible I thought the show was done for.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well last season was so bad anything would be an improvement as long as they didnt end in another retcon. That being said, I really didnt like how they made jimmy smits their get out of jail card for most of the season. A one time or two time solid is fine, but nero helped the gang out of a jam like at least 6 times, it really made samcro look weak.

Goatface

it really made samcro look weak.
they are pretty much. what do they have now, 10 full members and a couple of prospects? Don't think sutter could afford to do it, but samcro should have 20+ members, half a dozen prospects and dozen+ hang arounds.
I love to see a season without major drama, just the club being hellraisers, especially if it is going to go 3 more seasons.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Just watched the 90 minute premier. I don't know if it's just because I have some stuff on my mind, but I had a hard time sitting through it. Had a hard time remembering who everyone was and who has beef with who now, and I'm also having a hard time caring about most of them anymore. I think this show is getting a little long in the tooth. Certainly not anywhere near as compelling as Breaking Bad.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I loved this episode. So much going on. I think this is make or break, couuld be an all time great season or fall to Dexter like obscurity. Next year is the end so we know thry will swing for the fence,

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
we do know that the crooked cop is robocop? is it me, or is his head funny looking, or i'm just used to seeing him with a metal head.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It was nice to see Joanie Stubbs on the show. I guess the race with Justified to see who can include the most Deadwood cast members continues. I still want to see Ian McShane as a bad guy on Justified.

Lusiphur

Peasant
That was ... pushing the envelope. Tiggy going radge like that was just not something I expect to see on TV. Hope they can keep this edge of the seat stuff up.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I just can't believe the role that Kurt keeps writing himself into. That man ....

I think the twist at the end was a bit heavy handed and I understand why they did something to bring heat but this might be too much. Not the event but the believability of everything.

Did it seem like Nero is scared to spend any amount of time in Stockton like he doesn't really have the power he keeps pretending to have.

spronk

FPS noob
well this show got real rapey and shoot-y

almost all of deadwood now has been on this show. new whore, and lawyer lady was calamity jane

greatest scene of episode

3211.gif

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I just can't believe the role that Kurt keeps writing himself into. That man ....

I think the twist at the end was a bit heavy handed and I understand why they did something to bring heat but this might be too much. Not the event but the believability of everything.

Did it seem like Nero is scared to spend any amount of time in Stockton like he doesn't really have the power he keeps pretending to have.
Seems to me more like he is getting tired of bailing out the Sons and having Jax run around like crazy saying/doing stupid shit that only makes situations worse. But he has entwined himself so much with the club, he is pretty much doing this to himself.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database