Soul Hunters - LFM players

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone play soul hunters on want to join my guild? :) Shameless plug but I've been playing a while in my own guild and have a lot of items and stuff built up but could use 4-5 members to help with raids and pvp. I don't want it to be huge, would prefer to keep it small.

Also, if you don't play soul hunters it's one of those side view 5 hero battle games. It's one of the better ones in my opinion as I've tried a few.

Server: Logging Camp (016)
Account: Rangoth
Guild: Magenta Jihad

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
The lowest it will let me set it is 11. Which I think is required to join any guild.

Hope a few others join. For whatever reason I found this game more entertaining than the others. I liked the Brave Frontier one, but they lost my account and I didn't have the heart to restart.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol, yea, it turns off my music. Super lame. Though I think if you turn sound off it may allow certain apps to play in the background. Tried that?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Unable to find your guild, what is the ID? My ID is 270555

NM found it, applied.

Also the meme is "Aloha Snackbar."

Last edited:

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just started it in an attempt to get a re-rerolled guild going for the game in case any one plays or wants to play. Come check it out.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heroes Charge is what I used to play. It underwent some massive lawsuit thing and they changed everything and the graphics started to blow.

As far as general gameplay I'd say they overlap like 90%

Heroes overlap maybe 30-40%, especially with starter heroes but there is lots of variation beyond that.

Not sure how heroes charge has changed in the last 4-5 months but this one has a guild war concept which is pretty neat.