South Park

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Those were all of the celebrities who sold out and did commercials for the various crypto crap that all bombed.

Not sure how that's "selling out." Do people really expect them to do more than read some lines and get a check when they endorse something?

If you're putting your life savings into a crypto account because Reese Witherspoon told you to, that's a YGWYFD situation

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

More accurate description is "celebs try to get plebs to buy crypto product, which the celebs promptly sell once it gets high enough in value and leave the plebs holding the bag"

Juvarisx

Florida
I dunno this was some real funny OG Randy stuff. Only caring about beating his wife in subs, his channel being "artistic", the miners lol, shitting on Lagan Paul for his "Prime" drink that they called Cred. The Auctioneer made me laugh hard.

I think they took a real deep dive into the OF creator culture which I know zero about but I thought it was pretty funny (though I am a sucker for Randy episodes)

Also its a side jab at Tik Tok for introducing inappropriate age group kids to South Park content

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I dunno this was some real funny OG Randy stuff. Only caring about beating his wife in subs, his channel being "artistic", the miners lol, shitting on Lagan Paul for his "Prime" drink that they called Cred. The Auctioneer made me laugh hard.

I think they took a real deep dive into the OF creator culture which I know zero about but I thought it was pretty funny (though I am a sucker for Randy episodes)

Also its a side jab at Tik Tok for introducing inappropriate age group kids to South Park content
None of that was funny. They just kept beating you over the head with the message. The CVS scene was pretty funny. I have to admit. But I don't get those fancy drinks. Does anyone care what drinks people buy?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
None of that was funny. They just kept beating you over the head with the message. The CVS scene was pretty funny. I have to admit. But I don't get those fancy drinks. Does anyone care what drinks people buy?
Prime was stupidly popular. It was exactly like the episode showed it. It wasn't as bad here as it was in the UK though. Also bottles were selling for 100 bucks at one point. The hype has died down a bit, but the whole thing with influencers pushing it to kids was spot on.

I liked the episode. Randy eps are usually my favorites.

Too bad they didn't take a swipe at Twitch here as well. Seems like a missed opportunity.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Prime was stupidly popular. It was exactly like the episode showed it. It wasn't as bad here as it was in the UK though. Also bottles were selling for 100 bucks at one point. The hype has died down a bit, but the whole thing with influencers pushing it to kids was spot on.

I liked the episode. Randy eps are usually my favorites.

Too bad they didn't take a swipe at Twitch here as well. Seems like a missed opportunity.
Prime energy drink is actually decent tasting. I didn't know about any of that influencer bullshit, because I only watch random shit on YT. Much better than Monster for all the flavors I have tried so far. Some are on par with Mountain Dew Energy Baja Blast.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
ok, I'm halfway and this is basically like the world of warcraft episode. They hit the broad strokes of OF and make a passable parody to the untrained eye, but the trained eyes know some elements are exaggerated or just don't exist - like his video call with OF support. The actual OF has like 50 employees and support is mostly just generic responses.

Also they portray OF as like Youtube with Randy constantly asking viewers to subscribe - IRL they have to subscribe to see the videos. Even if the subscription price is still free they have to subscribe first

Edit: nobody refers to IG as "meta"

Last edited:

Maul

Dental Dammer
Prime energy drink is actually decent tasting. I didn't know about any of that influencer bullshit, because I only watch random shit on YT. Much better than Monster for all the flavors I have tried so far. Some are on par with Mountain Dew Energy Baja Blast.
Prime is absolute shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
ok, I'm halfway and this is basically like the world of warcraft episode. They hit the broad strokes of OF and make a passable parody to the untrained eye, but the trained eyes know some elements are exaggerated or just don't exist - like his video call with OF support. The actual OF has like 50 employees and support is mostly just generic responses.

Also they portray OF as like Youtube with Randy constantly asking viewers to subscribe - IRL they have to subscribe to see the videos. Even if the subscription price is still free they have to subscribe first

Edit: nobody refers to IG as "meta"
It's a cartoon you fucking pathetic anal fissure.

Also
Screenshot_20231225_144308.jpg

50 employees, you really are a stupid cunt.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Prime is absolute shit.
That's fair. I definitely am not liking the lemon lime flavored one. The blue and pink can ones are pretty good, though. If you don't like any of them? That's cool. Everyone's taste/olfactory sense is unique.

Maul

Dental Dammer
That's fair. I definitely am not liking the lemon lime flavored one. The blue and pink can ones are pretty good, though. If you don't like any of them? That's cool. Everyone's taste/olfactory sense is unique.
They taste as if they haven't been diluted at all, just absolutely sickly sweet, like drinking pure concentrate. I don't drink monster either but they are at least tolerable.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's a cartoon you fucking pathetic anal fissure.

Also
View attachment 505785

50 employees, you really are a stupid cunt.

1000009639.png

That article is based on their latest companies house accounts you absolute moron.

1703555898877.png

Imagine trying to tell ME I'm wrong about anything to do with Onlyfans when the entire knowledge of everyone else on this site combined wouldn't top 1.3% of my knowledge on the topic

Lmfao

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe