Spawn

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
This was the soundtrack of my high school years. Also, you forgot the greatest bpm/thrash/metal song ever created and decades ahead of its time:

I still fucking love this song for no good reason.

I was going to post that but I think I would have ended up posting the entire album at that point. First song that got me into ATR.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I wonder who the fat cop will be.

And twitch is very... springy hair. His wife's hot, at least.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
AL SIMMONS

Wish the HBO animated one didn't end after part 6 of whatever

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh mean to link it here:

was gr8 on Youtube app on Roku on the big tube. Just replace the # (Spawn 2 hbo series) as sometimes they dont play sequentially.

• 1Like

Goatface

Scott Silver, Malcolm Spellman and Matthew Mixon are teaming up to write the Blumhouse-produced Spawn movie starring Jamie Foxx.

Scott Silver is one of the writers behind the Todd Phillips-directed Joker movie while Malcolm Spellman is best known for his work as the head writer of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier as well as the upcoming Captain America: New World Order. Meanwhile, Matthew Mixon is an up-and-coming writer in Hollywood who previously helmed the music doc Yesterday Was Everything. A previous draft of the Spawn script was written by the character’s creator Todd McFarlane.

• 1Cringe

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
......while Malcolm Spellman is best known for his work as the head writer of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
I can honestly say that this makes me think....

Run Away GIF

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
"You know that old saying 'Too many cooks in the kitchen,' right?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay stay with me, but what if it really should have been 'Not enough cooks in the kitchen,' yeah?!"

"Brilliatn!"

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the original Spawn had really terrible CGI for its time. is Blumhouse gonna try to top that with their crappy budgets?