Spellbreak

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I got bored because the playerbase was so small. Ton of games wouldn't even start with full squads or they'd be half full of bots. Plus leveling a character past like level 5 felt grindy as fuck.

Cybsled

This feels like a game where the mechanics were solid, but it just didn't get enough traction. Imagine if they got the Avatar IP to go with this somehow? I mean, the game is more or less bender fights lol

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This feels like a game where the mechanics were solid, but it just didn't get enough traction. Imagine if they got the Avatar IP to go with this somehow? I mean, the game is more or less bender fights lol

Probably had a lot to do with being in a constant state of flux in the beginning. I tried a few games 2 or 3 years back and hated it. Might be better now but first impressions are everything.

Nightmare

Golden Knight of the Realm
This is supposed to be a game based on skill but apparently they are heavy handed with the aim assist. I saw some threads from months ago where they tuned it a little bit but it's still a large issue. That's gonna be a no from me dawg.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
This is supposed to be a game based on skill but apparently they are heavy handed with the aim assist. I saw some threads from months ago where they tuned it a little bit but it's still a large issue. That's gonna be a no from me dawg.

It's definitely extremely skill based regardless of aim assist. I haven't really noticed any significant benefit from it. The only negative about the game I've seen is that the movement is slightly overdone. Lot of bouncing around late in the game but early and mid it's acceptable.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
aim assist got turned down for controllers and on PC its not insane anymore, they fixed alot of stuff added a bunch, playerbase is decent right now probably the best time to jump in, if anyone wants to play hmu i run around with a squad we can carry you while you learn

Nightmare Nightmare nobody complains about aim assist anymore, literally nobody if you do you're still learning, and controller players still get shit on because they cant move like a PC player, they nerfed lightning so yeah its not like you would remember at all

Nightmare

Golden Knight of the Realm
aim assist got turned down for controllers and on PC its not insane anymore, they fixed alot of stuff added a bunch, playerbase is decent right now probably the best time to jump in, if anyone wants to play hmu i run around with a squad we can carry you while you learn

Nightmare Nightmare nobody complains about aim assist anymore, literally nobody if you do you're still learning, and controller players still get shit on because they cant move like a PC player, they nerfed lightning so yeah its not like you would remember at all
Yeah, I'm gonna go with it's still a giant problem. Case in point.

That ain't aim assist, that's a straight up aim bot. Now add some shit net code and you have yourself a super awesome game.