Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

spronk

FPS noob
4.27 star(s) Rating: 4.27/5 15 Votes
Title: Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Genre: Science Fiction, Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Benedict Cumberbatch, Marisa Tomei, J.K. Simmons, Jamie Foxx, Alfred Molina, Jacob Batalon, Tony Revolori, Angourie Rice, Hannibal Buress, Harry Holland, J.B. Smoove, Martin Starr, Christopher Cocke, Gloria Bishop, Jordan Foster, Wes Jetton, Jana N Prentiss, Robert Mitchel Owenby, Benedict Wong

Release: 2021-12-15

spronk

FPS noob

The official first trailer will release this friday, August 27th everywhere. There are some leaks of a video camera taking a tablet screen but quality is shit and the videos are getting deleted as fast as Disney's mouse lawyers can reach them.

Its the first multiverse MCU movie (Loki being the first show I think?) and its been confirmed already that multiple spiderman's and past villains are coming through

Screenshot_20210822-194756_Edge.jpg

movie release date is Dec 17th, 2021 and that seems pretty firm at this point. Theaters only.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
actually looks pretty interesting. hope they pull it off.

Garfield and Maguire are probably very excited to get some work again

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm happy. Very happy. Love the spider-man franchise. It's actually the first movie I saw by myself way back with the original Tobie Maguire one.
It came out back in '02. I was working and as soon as I was done at work, I went to the theater. It was awesome.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
God I hate the fake/'concept' trailer shit all over Youtube.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
for the record, that is a fan made trailer and thank god, those effects looked fucking terrible.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
There does seem to be a genuine leak trailer, but it's crappy quality and full of placeholder effects with a watermark of the VFX artist in the middle (so he's likely in trouble)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
for the record, that is a fan made trailer and thank god, those effects looked fucking terrible.
I was looking at it thinking "Man, they didn't age at all", so that makes a lot of sense.

I found the real one, btw. Linking it just in case it works.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was looking at it thinking "Man, they didn't age at all", so that makes a lot of sense.

I found the real one, btw. Linking it just in case it works.
they had me at Doc Ock. this is the only movie ive been interested in this year, and thank fuck its not a Disney only production. if so Spidey would be a trans gay black woman.

• 1Garbage

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i wasn't feeling the trailer the first minute but then it goes nuts

Dr. Strange seems kind of like a retard though, why does he keep doing stupid shit lol

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that does not seem like something Dr Strange would do. Looks good.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Question, will this be out before or after Multiverse of Madness? Obviously some strategic changes to Strange might happen in that one, and from that teaser he's talking Multiverse....

Based on that teaser, I am officially cautiously optimistic.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
this is out Dec 17th, Dr. Strange 2 is not till March 22, 2022. Presumably the events of this movie will tie in directly to Dr. Strange 2, which also ties into Wanda Vision

Haus

<Silver Donator>
This and the Flash movie gonna really hit home

I haven't seen shit on the Flash movie, and the level to which I have no faith in anybody involved with it indicates to me a high degree of probability they're going to do irreparable damage to the IP. Which sucks as I'm running out of favorite comics for them to destroy. Top three superheros when I was growing up were Spiderman, Green Lantern, and Flash.... take that as you will. heh

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database