Split (2017)

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also given the theme of this movie it makes you wonder if the girl is going to wind up having/developing some power. Also brings up the question was bruce willis from unbreakable that way prior to his first near drowning or was that his body adapting/reacting to near death to make him nigh invulnerable.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
FINALLY. Fucking saw this. Once I found out it was part of the Unbreakable universe that was satisfying enough, and for some reason I kept putting it off.

The movie itself was "good". In totality of the whole Unbreakable universe, I loved it. Great stuff. Really enjoy his take on the genre. Very excited for Glass.

Shit I wish I would've seen this before finding out the ending. I probably would've shit myself.

gak

<Gold Donor>
For the final movie, Shymamalamalyme can't possibly ruin it by having 2 hours of yakking then a "climactic battle" of 30 seconds of quick cuts in shaky-cam in total darkness, can he ?

j.gif

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Unbreakable: His best movie in my opinion, the twist was somewhat predictable though.

You nailed it. I just got done watching this movie. Holy shit, it was fucked up. Can't wait for Glass. Early into this movie, I kept imagining that the girls would die. Especially when he was holding the knife against the one, and as the other climbed out of the room. Very tense setting. Professor X was awesome. And the best part is that it gave me a nostalgic rush from all the Philadelphia. King of Prussia mall in the beginning (2nd largest mall in the country, but 1st largest by shopping square footage), then Philly zoo... Great sights.
And I guess one last thing. That lead chick was cute.

Last edited: