Sports Forum Support

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The time has come for the Sports Forum to rise up and participate in the most important yearly tournament for this fine forum.

Please click the link below and submit your vote accordingly.

I am hoping for a high turnout from you guys. Please make me proud.

• 2Repost
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's a shame that you likely won't go as far as you truly deserve. You'll have my vote, though. You are a genuine ass hat!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
patheitc.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

It's a shame that you likely won't go as far as you truly deserve. You'll have my vote, though. You are a genuine ass hat!
I think I could make it to the Elite 8. Depends if I win and if I face Tarisk instead of Chuk. I don't have a snowballs chance in hell against Vanessa though, if I dont get full participation from you guys.

Muurloen

Get on it you boner biting faggots.

We have a chance to make history tonight for these boards.

Someone tag my fellow life long 49'ers compadre Ameraves Ameraves to make sure he gets his vote in.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You lost the moment your bracket was seeded bro. You stand even less chance of beating Vanessa than I do of beating Lendarios, and that's if you even make it to the Quarterfinals. The contest will be between Vanessa and Xequecal like it always is.

Actually gotten kind of boring.

Muurloen

I protest this Rickshaw as a violation of my right to speak to my constituency in its proper place.

I have campaigned for these last 2 years for this moment in time and you are taking away from me.

The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor

Muurloen

You lost the moment your bracket was seeded bro. You stand even less chance of beating Vanessa than I do of beating Lendarios, and that's if you even make it to the Quarterfinals. The contest will be between Vanessa and Xequecal like it always is.

Actually gotten kind of boring.
shut the fuck up you sophomoric piece of trash

Muurloen

I mean you're cute and all but you should have been campaigning in higher traffic sections of the forum. You're a dilettante at best.
Maybe, but I planted my seeds in a place where there is a high volume of tribalism... even more than poltics.

Denamian Denamian took my campaigning away from me.

I has a sad.
Austin Ekeler Reaction GIF by Los Angeles Chargers

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Asshattery didn't need it's own thread. You could have rallied your fans in the NFL thread instead.

Props for using Ekeler though.

National Football League Yes GIF by Houston Texans