Spring 2013 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Spring 2013 Anime

Chart image is linked, since attachments sucked hard. Right click and View Image to see the massive one.

iboffq8nHImsOg.jpg

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
What a pile of "meh"... I mean, I only glanced at it quickly, but nothing stood out at all.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I saw Katanagatari and got excited, but then I saw it was just a rerun. Now I want to watch that chart burn.

mysterion_sl

shitlord
i am confused ... didn't they say they would do another accel world right after sao? where is it?? where???

as for the list above, there wasnt anything standing out, so i will be waiting on your recommendations

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was hoping for a new season of something I enjoy, but there's nothing interesting there at all
frown.png
That said, there's usually a few good ones out of every chart after we all whine about how bad the previews look.

frown.png

Sean_sl

shitlord
The remake of Space Battleship Yamato 2199 is pretty fucking awesome. So far 14 eps are out on blu-ray atm and they'll be airing the series this spring. I'm not sure if it'll finishing airing before all 26 eps come out on blu-ray though. The next volume comes out at the end of May which is probably eps 15-18.

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=search&cats...=0&term=nubles

Sean_sl

shitlord
Probably won't really know what I'll watch till the randomc preview comes out, but a quick glance at that chart:

Possible New Stuff to watch:

Red Data Girl
Date A Live
Karneval
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
Photo Kano
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation
Aku no Hana
Shingeki no Kyojin
Arata Kangatari
Aiura
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
Suisei no Gargantia

Sequels:

OreImo
UtaPrince
Railgun

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
All i want is skip beat, tiger and bunny, kamisama dolls, and more index.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shingeki no Kyojin looks like it could be good. Hopefully it will have awesome animation.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just finished off episode 26 of Xam'd and what a great anime. It reminded me of Nausicaa a little due to Nakiami. I loved the intro and ending music to the show too. Great stuff!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just finished off episode 26 of Xam'd and what a great anime. It reminded me of Nausicaa a little due to Nakiami. I loved the intro and ending music to the show too. Great stuff!
About anime music. I have to say that the soundtrack for Shin Sekai Yori is awesome.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Girls Und Panzer, episode 11: Welp, that's a Maus shooting at them.

E: Wait, there's a Saint Young Men movie this season?YES
biggrin.png

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Araxen_sl said:
shit is art bro.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Robotics;Notes finished okay I guess. Definitely did not come close to even holding a candle to Steins;Gate though.

Also super disappointed that there wasn't more Kana x Kai.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I don't speak freaky deaky Dutch. Is that a Steins;Gate movie I see on that list?
cool.png
Yeah:

A film adaptation was announced at the end of the series. The movie, featuring an original storyline taking place after the events of the series, is titled Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryoiki no D?j? vu (??? ?????????? ????????? Gekijoban Shutainzu Geto Fuka Ryoiki no Dejabu?, lit. Steins;Gate the Movie: Loading Area of D?j? vu) and is scheduled to premiere in Japanese theatres on April 20, 2013

So, we probably won't see a Blu-ray rip of it until the end of the year at the earliest.

cool.png