Spring 2024 Anime Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What do you mean Re: Trash is a trashy show ? Simply fucking everyone involved all at the same time is clearly the correct answer to resolving potential love triangles right ? ;p
Pretty sure that was more like an octagon dude!

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Dungeon meshi. Starts like a cooking (?) show kinda sorta but not really, but turns out to be a very good fantasy show with very well fleshed out characters and some very good humor.

Also has the elf best girl in it.

And that's coming from a Frieren simp. Marcille is the best girl.

Fuck you fight me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Man they made Re:monster vanilla compared to the fucking manga. That shit is WAY hornier than the anime and it's not even close.

Yeah it's trash, but it's OUR trash.
Hmm got link to good manga site? Ive not read manga since Solo ended - Peerless dad would make a great anime.

Siliconemelons

Dungeon meshi. Starts like a cooking (?) show kinda sorta but not really, but turns out to be a very good fantasy show with very well fleshed out characters and some very good humor.

Also has the elf best girl in it.

And that's coming from a Frieren simp. Marcille is the best girl.

Fuck you fight me.

I thought it would end after the red dragon and it was like a 1 season show meant to just be fun little 8 or whatever episode fling... but it kept going...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Hmm got link to good manga site? Ive not read manga since Solo ended - Peerless dad would make a great anime.
Nah most manga sites are ad infested shitholes, i just happen to tolerate that shit for a night time tablet reading, but they suck shit.

There might be good ones out there, haven't looked closely enough.