SpyParty (beta) - Practice your skills of perception and deception

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This game is incredibly fun, at least for a good 20+ hours in my experience but they add new content (rarely)

www.spyparty.com

SpyParty is a tense competitive spy game set at a high society party. It's about subtle behavior, perception, and deception, instead of guns, car chases, and explosions. One player is the Spy, trying to accomplish missions while blending into the crowd. The other player is the Sniper, who has one bullet with which to find and terminate the Spy!

SpyParty is in Early-Access Beta right now, which means you can buy and play the game immediately, you'll get all the updates during development, and then you'll get the final version when it ships. The beta community is friendly and welcomes new players, and there's a private beta forum where players share strategies.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fippy Darkpaw

Molten Core Raider
Hasn't this game been in beta for the better part of a decade? If not, it sure feels like it...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I played some variation of this with the same name back in 2012 or thereabouts. It was fun, and might be a nice 1 vs 1 game with a friend. Not sure about the price tag though.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Played this for drunk gaming weekend a while back. Definitely not worth 25 bucks with very limited content - but it was fun for about 3 hours. Gets old quickly.

Game should be selling for 9.99 or so. Responsive developer though. I remember one night we couldn't connect and the developer was online and fixed the issue in 30 minutes. Was pretty sweet :) So there is that as well.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The dev is awesome. He wrote a lot of great articles for game developer mag back in the day.