Star Trek TNG, Best of Both Worlds

Dumar_sl

shitlord
If you want to see a true Star Trek film, The Best of Both Worlds will be in select theaters across the country this Thursday, April 25th. This is Star Trek, unlike that pile of shit coming out next month.

http://www.fandango.com/startrek:the.../movieoverview

rrr_img_22207.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Film next month will be badass, just like the previous was.

I have tickets to The Best of Both Worlds, I'm pretty stoked.

Siliconemelons

Ahh okay, there was some odd wording in the even blurb that made me think so... ;-) I will pick up the bluray- it would have been cool if they redid the CGI not just cleaned it up for HD

k here is what made me think that

http://www.startrek.com/article/the-...aters-april-25

People in attendance on April 25 will also be treated to a look behind the scenes of "The Best of Both Worlds"and the Blu-ray.

Be the first to get tickets before they go on sale to the general public with the StarTrek.com exclusive private ticket sale:

Arakkis

N00b
Let me get this straight. Two episodes of a 90's TV show are going to be shown on a movie screen and you nerds are happy about this? Oh boy reruns guys! Here let me pay a bunch of money to see them! FFS

Jait

Molten Core Raider
If you're going to troll us "nerds" the least you should do is not use an account named "arrakis".
tongue.png

tongue.png

Jait

Molten Core Raider
My favorite series to be exact. But it's like a person who speaks perfect Elvish trolling Harry Potter threads
tongue.png

tongue.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm going tomorrow. Luckily work has me on the road and there is a theater about 2 miles from here. Back home the nearest showing was about 2 hours away.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I remember back when All Good Things aired initially, I missed it and had a friend give me a small breakdown of what to expect when I managed to catch it.

I called him a bullshitting liar-faced asshole, because there was no way it could be that amazing.

Boy, was I wrong.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dumar_sl said:
SEEMS YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT LOTS OF THINGS. ALL GOOD THINGS... LOL
So this moron claims to only like "true sci-fi", clearly appreciates TNG enough to make a thread about a 2 episode arc that's coming to theaters, and yet can't appreciate All Good Things?

Obvious troll is obvious.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dumar_sl said:
SEEMS YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT LOTS OF THINGS. ALL GOOD THINGS... LOL
So this moron claims to only like "true sci-fi", clearly appreciates TNG enough to make a thread about a 2 episode arc that's coming to theaters, and yet can't appreciate All Good Things?

Oh and after posting a few posts above how they should make All Good Things into a theater release also?

I wonder if this cumstain even knows rep comments aren't private here. Hell, I was right about you negging me in retaliation for me negging you, so I guess i'm not wrong THAT often. Obvious troll is obvious.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I like things that aren't meaningless, generic pop-culture action drivel, which includes the latest ST movie. Speaking of shit, weren't you the champion of FFVIII in our former lives? Talk about taste.

And yup, All Good Things... is the best finale to any show ever, maybe the best piece of television scifi ever.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You do realize we aren't in the Star Trek: Into Darkness thread, and that the post you negged was one talking about the TNG finale, right?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh, my bad. I was just calling you a dumbass faggot in general. It had nothing to do with your poor taste in movies.

Carry on, troll.