Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Jive Turkey

Karen
Great news since after they cought up to the books and started writing their own content for GoT it went straight down hill.

I feel like if you're going to criticize someone on their writing skills, you should know how to spell 'caught' first

• 2Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Are they starting to turn? They're going to start calling us SJW's instead of Nazi's now?

Has this just been a VERY long con by 20 year old trolls waiting for this exact moment to begin duckspeaking before breaking into a gigglefit?

I applaud every last one of you glorious bastards. I did not realize the S stood for Shitlord

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
So I did a quick search for Reylo and ended up finding this
images

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Cargo pockets look ridiculous. About the same level as crocs and uggs.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Not seen the last few movies, but know that Luke died?

So read the name of this movie and just saw the trailer. The laugh at the end... I read the last pages of this thread now, and of course it is the Emperor, but when I first heard the laugh at the end I immediately thought of Mark Hamill's Joker laugh. Didn't even consider the Emperor coming back.

Know it is completely idiotic of me, but for a second when I heard the laugh and compared that to the title I thought that Luke would come back as a deranged bad guy. Vader's son is picking up the mantle as Sith Joker. Which would have been all kinds of awesome.

But no. Meh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
^ and not have Rey beat the Emperor's ass?

Come on we're trying to rewrite the Skywalker legacy here!