Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No one is REALLY gone in the Star Wars universe, cheer up guys!

Episode 12 is going to have a force ghost lead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I thought Favreau was doing Mandolorian? Also teaser for it looked good.
KK says it will have female directors per the link i provided

Favreau is the show runner, one of the writers and one of the executive producers. According to the wiki, it kind of looks like there are 5 or 6 directors for the 10 episodes. Dave Filoni is rumored to be the director for episode 1 and Taika Waititi has a directing credit as well. There are also a couple women listed, but the series is not being exclusively directed by women and Favreau is still the person in charge.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Favreau is the show runner, one of the writers and one of the executive producers. According to the wiki, it kind of looks like there are 5 or 6 directors for the 10 episodes. Dave Filoni is rumored to be the director for episode 1 and Taika Waititi has a directing credit as well. There are also a couple women listed, but the series is not being exclusively directed by women and Favreau is still the person in charge.
i dont think i said it was exclusively women, just that there will be women directors, she didnt even say who they are or what their credits were, just that they have vaginas and really thats all she cares about.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
i dont think i said it was exclusively women, just that there will be women directors, she didnt even say who they are or what their credits were, just that they have vaginas and really thats all she cares about.

Did you just assume xhier genitalia?

• 1Like

Fedor

<Banned>
767.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Amod Amod the title has been revealed, "The Rise of Skywalker," would you edit it into the title please?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I suppose this means Rey is a Skywalker and the line about her parents being nobody will be retconned?

• 1Worf

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
This movie will suck and still make retarded money. Force Awakens and Last Jedi have been in the top 10 highest grossing films, so that just justifies them doing whatever they want to the legacy.

I expect several blue-haired women, fat bitches leading the rebels, and lightsabers with castrated penises hanging from them like cellphone charms.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
I suppose this means Rey is a Skywalker and the line about her parents being nobody will be retconned?
That whole last movie needs two retconns to the back of its head!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>

Maybe, my money is on the new generation of force users being called 'Skywalkers' with Rey being the first of them.

It'll no doubt be garbage.

• 3Like

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
They won’t even retcon it. It’ll be some retarded scene where cgi leia “adopts” her giving her the name. I don’t think Kennedy would allow any retconning of her beloved rians movie

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
All I want to know is do we get more pointless side story of fat asian and black stormtrooper, doing things that ultimately have no impact on the story in any way what so ever like in the last film? Because as a Star Wars fan nothing gets people as excited as the adventures of fat asian and black stormtrooper.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
We’ll definitely get some close nostril shots while black stormtrooper talks about how he has to run away etc...

• 1Worf

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
They won’t even retcon it. It’ll be some retarded scene where cgi leia “adopts” her giving her the name. I don’t think Kennedy would allow any retconning of her beloved rians movie

Hmm what does Leia call herself now? Organa, Skywalker, or Solo?

I'll probably see this but I'm not optimistic.

• 1Seriously?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Maybe, my money is on the new generation of force users being called 'Skywalkers' with Rey being the first of them.

It'll no doubt be garbage.
And all the SJWs will start calling themselves Skywalkers. It's gonna be great.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
"Rise of Skywalker" is gonna refer to Luke's legacy being known throughout the galaxy as a beacon for hope & resistance, etc.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
"Rise of Skywalker" is gonna refer to Luke's legacy being known throughout the galaxy as a beacon for hope & resistance, etc.
So they're gonna make a whole movie out of the last scene in TLJ?

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
what if everyone injects themselves with midichlorians and calls themselves a skywalker after

and the movie takes place 10 years later and it turns out you get addicted to midichlorians and they are worse than death sticks so Rey and two useless men have to adopt the Sandwalker religion, which forbades all contact between the sexes and doesn't allow the consumption of alcohol, drugs, or bacon weirdly. Thats what saves the galaxy, not a hero but an ancient religion.

all star wars fans start wearing burkas and convert to Islam

• 2Worf
  • 1Oscar Bait