Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Mark Hamill has shot extensively for Episode 9 (extensively with respect to how underused he was in 7 and 8). His relationship with Fallout Boy is being featured as more of an arc this time, a step up from the cheap cringe montage we got in Episode 8. Mark's shot a lot of dialogue, and I expect a good amount of quality character building for Skywalker and Ben Solo as a result of these shoots.

I don't know how much will make it into the movie. There are a bunch of new characters and they still need to keep Finn and Rey front and center. But at the very least, Luke will get his proper sendoff-- albeit from the grave.

Better than nothing.
so you get two memorials, one for Leia and another for Luke. sounds exciting. cant wait!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
latest nerd rumor is this will be called Star Wars: ep IX Rise Of The Resistance or The Resistance Rises.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Let me guess, a bad orange man will be the new ultimate bad guy? #ResistanceRises

Barf.

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
latest nerd rumor is this will be called Star Wars: ep IX Rise Of The Resistance or The Resistance Rises.

What a lame name. It's supposed to be the final chapter of an epic 9 movie arc, it should have a "final" sounding name. Not a name that sounds like it's just going to be a prequel to a new arc.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What a lame namr. It's supposed to be the final chapter of an epic 9 movie arc, it should have a "final" sounding name. Not a name that sounds like it's just going to be a prequel to a new arc.

Sounds like JJ wants to leverage his second movie, got turned down by Iger on it-- until 9 comes out and commercially performs.

If it hits, we'll likely get another installment from JJ as he originally pitched two Episode 9 movies to Lucas Film.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Rise of the resistance is so lame and uninspired, that looks like the name of the 6th (7th?) transformers movie lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
There are so many titles floating around. Latest I heard was 'Balance of the Force' that some hax0r pulled of the code of the website.

I get the feeling they're trying to copy Endgame's marketing, but the difference is IW was actually a good movie that drummed up excitement and interest where TLJ did neither.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There are so many titles floating around. Latest I heard was 'Balance of the Force' that some hax0r pulled of the code of the website.

I get the feeling they're trying to copy Endgame's marketing, but the difference is IW was actually a good movie that drummed up excitement and interest where TLJ did neither.
balance of the force , also son of darkness. i think BotF is a pinball game
Sw-Pinball-1x1_332f0ee6.jpeg

Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Should be something like Star Wars: Death of the Force. Tired of this resistance bullshit.

• 2Like