Star Wars Rebels

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The humans will be the central characters, which means Ezra and Sabine will hook up at some point. That's the only reason the twilek is the denmother instead of the hot renegade teenager. Plus token alien and droid on the side.

The biggest problem so far is the inability for the show to touch anything of importance since it's canon.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I just want more Inquisitor. That dude is badass while being calm and calculating at the same time, the perfect mix for a villian.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's not just a "gunblade," but a stun-gunblade. And no, that's not cool.

I'm still giving it a chance, if for no other reason than the Inquisitor's in Rebels are setting up Inquisitor's in Episode VII.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if I missed something, but is the jedi married to the twilek? I haven't seen them say it outright, but I swear she keeps calling him honey or baby or something like that. Got a rebels book sitting on my dresser, I figured it might be covered in there.

Also, I hate this type of animation, it annoys the fucking shit out of me. I don't know what you call this style of animation, but I've hated it since I first saw it, and just didn't watch the other shows that use it. I'd rather see loony tunes or south park style animation. If I weren't such a big star wars fan, no way I'd be watching it. If I discover the books cover the same ground, I will gladly stop watching. I guess they're just trying to make the movements 'natural', but every time they twitch or shift their weight or flip their head to move their bangs out of their eyes when they should just be standing there, it makes me want to drink. Hell, maybe that's what I'll do next time. Just had to get that off my chest.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Kanan meets Hera in the novel A New Dawn, years back. I think it's implied now that they are together.

Radge_sl

shitlord
One of my favorite parts of this show (that they haven't come out and openly said yet, but its heavily implied) is how absolutely shitty of a Jedi that Kanan is. Doesn't really understand the philosophy, only really mastered a few of the low-level force tricks, and keeps getting his ass-handed to him in any lightsaber duel. Explains why he is so terrible at teaching Ezra.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Can't say it's a favorite part of the show, but I noticed how terrible he is too. He doesn't even understand "Do or do not, there is no try". That made perfect sense to me the first time I heard it when I was like 10. Until I learn otherwise, I am assuming he was actually in the ag corps when order 66 was executed.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The constant references to his former master, Depa Billaba, aren't enough? This show is real big on not stating the obvious, but he never made it to Knight. Now that they've introduced Yoda into the story, there's probably going to be some training of "master" and apprentice happening.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
No I don't recognize Depa. Depa could have been a master who took him on as a padawan, or depa could have been one of the teachers at the academy. Master was what you called your teachers.
For example, every Jedi calls Yoda master, but none of them currently living were ever his sole padawan.

Malakriss

You can really tell how bad the animation is when they introduce young versions of known characters.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I kinda didn't hate the jedi trials. The lightsaber looks super dumb. Also, why blue? He seems a Green Type.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Shoehorning Lando into this, especially given that he seems to be the only one to not appear in Episode VII, just seems quite lame.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Shoehorning Lando into this, especially given that he seems to be the only one to not appear in Episode VII, just seems quite lame.
Well, they ripped off Clueless Master/Crybaby Apprentice from Obi Wan/Anakin Skywalker, why not rip off everything else?

Malakriss

Disney is the reason Hera didn't change to a revealing outfit and pull a Jabba scene.

Malakriss

Finale is on tonight, they didn't allow early online streaming this week and I suspect it is because nothing of note happens, similar to the rest of the season.

Bring back Clone Wars.