Star Wars Saga Edition (Tabletop d20 Game)

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
A group of friends and I have started up a Star Wars tabletop group. We were able to get some pdf scans of the saga edition books, but since they yanked production and don't print the books anymore they are hard to find or more expensive than it's worth to get. Anyone know of a place to get more material for the game, add books, etc? Or anyone else play this extensively anytime even remotely recently?

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had a crap ton of fun playing this last night. I rolled a Wookie Jedi for the lulz. We're trying to actually roleplay so no one else in my group speaks Shyriiwook, and using a Vox Box (little voice box with 12 programmed phrases in it like "Yes", "No", "I'm hungry") to communicate was some of the best game play moments I've had in awhile. Even with my limitations as a Wookie, Jedi is going to be fun as hell once I get a few levels under my belt.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
A group of friends and I have started up a Star Wars tabletop group. We were able to get some pdf scans of the saga edition books, but since they yanked production and don't print the books anymore they are hard to find or more expensive than it's worth to get. Anyone know of a place to get more material for the game, add books, etc? Or anyone else play this extensively anytime even remotely recently?
All of the published books are up on torrent.

SAGA was pretty fun and I spent several years playing it with my gaming group. The newest Star Wars game from fantasy flight is amazing, or so I hear.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
The dice mechanic of the latest Star Wars PnP is the highlight. I use to GM and had a lot of fun with the on the fly story telling the die aloud for. If you want hard copies that aren't a fortune I would pick up edge of the empire.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
We are doing a campaign set shortly after the destruction of Alderaan. Our scoundrel is scavenging the debris with our soldier in tow as a hired mercenary. I had come to the planet sensing something was about to happen, only to watch the planet get obliterated on a distant refueling station that I then became stranded on when my transport decided it was time to GTFO after I basic fell into a coma from the shock wave an entire planet dying, sent through the force. It was our soldiers home planet so he's basically given up and turned to drinking and mercenary work, and the scoundrel is obviously just trying to turn a fast buck in his piece of shit light freighter. The fueling station owner basically indentured my ass for the medical care to nurse me back to health and I have been working as an all but unpaid laborer alongside his mostly droid staff. Teamed up with my 2 companions when the load of scrap they dropped off also happened to contain part of some crime lords ship, he wasn't to happy about them having. Our first round of combat was hilarious, although our soldier basically got beat down by a couple of low level thugs, and we don't even know if he's gonna live yet.