Stargirl

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Stargirl

Genre: Action & Adventure

First aired: 2020-05-18

Creator: Geoff Johns

Cast: Brec Bassinger, Meg DeLacy, Amy Smart, Henry Thomas, Lou Ferrigno Jr., Neil Jackson, Hunter Sansone, Trae Romano, Luke Wilson

Overview: Courtney Whitmore, a smart, athletic and above all else kind girl, discovers her step-father has a secret; he used to be the sidekick to a superhero. "Borrowing" the long-lost hero’s cosmic staff, she becomes the unlikely inspiration for an entirely new generation of superheroes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The trailer actually looks exciting, not miserable dark and its not a cunting woman as the lead. she acts like the high school cheerleader.

please dont suck, please dont suck.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
11929-JJxVsQPPiuLcArALotMHsCubeo.jpg

Cast: Brec Bassinger, Meg DeLacy, Amy Smart, Henry Thomas, Lou Ferrigno Jr., Neil Jackson, Hunter Sansone, Trae Romano, Luke Wilson

Overview: Courtney Whitmore, a smart, athletic and above all else kind girl, discovers her step-father has a secret; he used to be the sidekick to a superhero. "Borrowing" the long-lost hero’s cosmic staff, she becomes the unlikely inspiration for an entirely new generation of superheroes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
11929-JJxVsQPPiuLcArALotMHsCubeo.jpg

when i searched Stargirl, all i found was a Disney movie. the TMDB gods are always right i guess.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
when i searched Stargirl, all i found was a Disney movie. the TMDB gods are always right i guess.

That's because it defaulted to "Movie" you have to then click on the menu on the right side to TV Show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's on the CW - it's going to be crammed so full of gays, lesbians, trannys, and strong womyn it'll be unwatchable before the season ends.

Guaranteed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's on the CW - it's going to be crammed so full of gays, lesbians, trannys, and strong womyn it'll be unwatchable before the season ends.

Guaranteed.

This is technically a DC Streaming service show. It airs on the CW the day after.

From what I've read some of the reviews have stated that this is almost more of a JSA show than just straight Stargirl.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Guaranteed.
i expect that to be the case, but that trailer makes me think its doing something right. they got an attractive blonde who is athletic and it seems like a lot of superhero fighting. id have to suspend my judgment til it comes out in May, but right now this is the only CW show ive been interested in since Flash season 1 (2014).
the other plus is that the character of Stargirl is new to me, so there is no expectations i have to be disappointed in. whatever shit Batwoman was, it certainly didnt make me interested in it. the chick on that show didnt look like she could fight and there was more emphasis on her sexuality than crime fighting. not interested.

I suspect the woke will start bleeding in when she builds her team. but as long as they keep the faggotry and activism on the downlow and focus on asskicking, i will be happy.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Amy Smart? Fuck yeah I'm in, wanted to eat her asshole since Road Trip.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
After Batgirl bombed maybe just maybe they'll realize that bullshit doesn't sell. We'll see.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh you sweet summer child.....
nobody here who knows how CW does shows is naive about this show being the outlier. its probably going to be woke trash just like everything else on CW, but that trailer doesnt show it. so what do? watch it and see, or wait til reviews come out and see what they say.
this angry bitch loves it.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'll give it a shot. The Starman comics they put out under Vertigo were truly awesome. I know DC has been hellbent on shitting the bed since then, so it will probably end up utter trash like the rest of Arrowverse, but maybe it won't.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I mean, the DC Steaming stuff have been decent enough. I quite liked DOOM Patrol. And Swamp Thing definitely didn't deserve to be cancelled. Titans was probably the weakest despite having the potential to be their best offering.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
joel mchale should absolutely join the boys

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database