Status of the Forum

• Guest, are you interested in a joint EQ/FoH gathering next summer?

Go here so we can get your input!
    Join one of the Legendary FoH meetups and enjoy the added EQ goodness!

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
38d 4h 58m
Some of you are aware that I edited the digital canary file with the date of January 8th 2018 and that it was dead. For those of you that don't know the concept of a digital canary is to notify users that something has happened while still required to keep things limited to the staff.

An "anonymous" individual contacted the United States Army Inspector General and notified them that an employee of theirs was currently running a forum based around antisemitism and racism. They specifically used my name and this website.

I went through the investigation process and came out clean on the other side which I am sure will be much to the dismay of this "anonymous" user.

This thread is to further warn and reinforce the fact that racism is not allowed here. That doesn't mean you can't talk about race relation issues and that the conversation can't be derogatory, to a point.

The IP logs and emails of this "anonymous" user have been compiled and given to my local sheriff. They have also been sent to Houston as well. I have a meeting with a lawyer on Wednesday for a subpoena of his real name. I will be filing minimum a restraining order and will be including this forum into that language. I will be filing for criminal charges of harassment and cyber stalking as well.

Olscratch, I know you are reading this and I am going to be responding with legal backing against you. You need to retain a lawyer right now.

Quineloe

Vyemm Raider
12d 17h 33m
This "The FBI has not been here (watch for this sign to disappear)" thing?

It seems there was previous drama with olscratch. Someone has a short version?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Conefed

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
38d 4h 58m
This "The FBI has not been here (watch for this sign to disappear)" thing?
Yes, it has been edited to being alive again and the timestamp changed to today.

Nobodies private information was requested. Nothing that isn't public was looked at.

It took the investigator very little time to look at the rules of the forum and realize that we aren't what was reported.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
48d 13m
Thanks for taking some heat for this community, Suineg.

Folks, if you see stuff you think doesn't belong, report it. The mod team we have now is pretty happy to send dickheads to the rickshaw and we have a fairly high rate of responding to reports with action.