Status of the Forum

• Guest, are you interested in a joint EQ/FoH gathering next summer?

Go here so we can get your input!
    Join one of the Legendary FoH meetups and enjoy the added EQ goodness!

LachiusTZ

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
50d 22h 30m
What a pussy

Edit:. Olscratch or whoever did this, obviously not suineg. Given this actually happened, figured I should clarify

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
94d 3h 43m
man was this olscratch guy one of those cucks that got his wife to join the guild and cyber w/ the guild leader so he can get first dibs on mad loots?

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
96d 17h 15m
I'm glad that we all came out of this situation with our anonymity intact. Doxxing is still a real threat in this day and age, and anonymity's one of the reasons I feel comfortable in this community to be able to express myself, unlike almost any other place on the interwebs.

Thanks Suineg, you are a prince among shitposters.

Zindan

Blackwing Lair Raider
25d 17h 10m
I hope you forget the lube when this goes to court. Sucks that you had to deal with something like this.

• 1Like
Reactions: Wingz

LachiusTZ

50d 22h 30m
Can we get the sanitized legal docs posted up suineg suineg ?

Whatever came to you etc? Kinda curious to read them

Brikker

Vyemm Raider
21d 10h 55m
Olscratch, I know you are reading this and I am going to be responding with legal backing against you. You need to retain a lawyer right now.
lol, I knew it before even reading his name.

Thanks for taking some heat for this community, Suineg.

Folks, if you see stuff you think doesn't belong, report it. The mod team we have now is pretty happy to send dickheads to the rickshaw and we have a fairly high rate of responding to reports with action.
eh, it depends what it is. I've reported racist shit that wasn't targeted at blacks and the response was "why would you want to lower yourself to that level?". I mean I get it, racist shit doesn't bother me; I see someone being racist as an easy way to judge that person's character. just make it equal if you're going to enforce it, or don't enforce it at all.

Olebass

I'm a lead farmer.
42d 17m
This angers me so much. Never in the past few days since I noticed the bird had fallen did I suspect it was this.
I support full legal action against the person who attacked Suineg's job.
Give em hell Suineg

LachiusTZ

50d 22h 30m
suineg suineg

I got the joke, just thought it was a serious statement followed by a joke.

Anyway yeah, pretty fucked up. Clean his clock man.

• 1Like
Reactions: pharmakos

Alkorin

Immersion Slayer
<Granularity Engineer>
30d 7h 15m
All kidding aside, that guy needs to grow up. You don't go after someone's livelihood because of a war of words on the interwebz.

If it was him, I hope you bury him in legal bullshit, suineg suineg , and that you have some measure of fun doing it.