Status of the Forum

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
155d 2h 4m
Honestly, other than my shens today I rarely even go into that part of the forum because it's such a cesspool and only the dregs are there.
We aren't Baskin Robins, we have more than 31 flavors. I probably only read 1/10th of the board sections. I could give two fucks about people and their children or their illnesses or their children with illnesses.

• 2Like
Reactions: Brikker and khorum

kudos

<Banned>
1d 17h 43m
We aren't Baskin Robins, we have more than 31 flavors. I probably only read 1/10th of the board sections. I could give two fucks about people and their children or their illnesses or their children with illnesses.
Yeah, but even Baskin Robbins has to abide by health codes.

• 1Salty
Reactions: khorum

kudos

<Banned>
1d 17h 43m
That's counter to the very thing you just said. Reddit would be like 100000 flavors. That's the exact opposite of what I'm saying here. I'm trying to have civil discourse here but apparently it's a lost cause even here.

• 1Salty

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
155d 2h 4m
That's counter to the very thing you just said. Reddit would be like 100000 flavors. That's the exact opposite of what I'm saying here. I'm trying to have civil discourse here but apparently it's a lost cause even here.
Nope you are complaining. The Squeaking Wheel needs to find something better to do with its time.

• 1Solidarity