The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Wow you're fucking autistic. Yep cuz a modern day plastic toy is a valid comparison to a 2,200 year old super advanced computerized mechanical device that was 1,600 years ahead of it's time. Kill your fucking self.
Don't worry, it's ok if you need to come up with a conspiracy theory to explain how a kids toy works if you don't understand the mechanics of it. How else can you explain that the elevator automatically reverses direction when turning the crank in a single direction?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dude, you're comparing something that prints pieces of paper to a fucking computer. If people were able to make these back then, a) why is it the only one known to exist and b) why is it such a mystery and c) why was the next similar type of device not created for about 1,600 years. You mean to tell me only one person was able to make this thing 2,200 years ago and they only made one of them and never told anybody or mentioned it to anyone and nobody else was able to figure it out for nearly 2 millenia?

I don't attribute everything to gods but this is pretty fucking obvious. I'm not sure how much more of a vivid picture could possibly be painted for you. Just like you can't perceive the fact that no amount of man power could have lifted many of the stones that were used in ancient structures. Literally no amount of man power or pullies and ropes would work and yet you seem to insist that it had to be man made despite the fact that even modern technology could not reproduce these structures. Not really sure why you're so against the answer that is so blatantly obvious.
eh, because im not that quick to dismiss the achievements of man. the most impossible feats of thousand ton blocks cut and moved at Baalbek i never once thought that gods or aliens must have done it. its a mystery, saying gods or whatever else built them sounds like giving up. much like modern archeologists and historians give up when they explain away anomalies such as tens of thousands of years worth of water erosion on the cut stones at The Sphynx or the Osirion like they arent there. you want to say there was a more advanced race of superhumans on earth before us, yeah man i'm with you and maybe they were looked on as gods by our species. there is some weak evidence suggesting this, but i wont declare it fact until all the evidence is in. just keep an open mind, ok?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
eh, because im not that quick to dismiss the achievements of man. the most impossible feats of thousand ton blocks cut and moved at Baalbek i never once thought that gods or aliens must have done it. its a mystery, saying gods or whatever else built them sounds like giving up. much like modern archeologists and historians give up when they explain away anomalies such as tens of thousands of years worth of water erosion on the cut stones at The Sphynx or the Osirion like they arent there. you want to say there was a more advanced race of superhumans on earth before us, yeah man i'm with you and maybe they were looked on as gods by our species. there is some weak evidence suggesting this, but i wont declare it fact until all the evidence is in. just keep an open mind, ok?

First of all, literally every ancient civilization speaks of these godlike beings. Second of all, how the fuck is the evidence weak when the accomplishments are literally impossible for humans to have done? Not only is the evidence not weak, it's legit overwhelmingly in favor of it. You're the one not keeping an open mind, not me.

"There are many ancient cultures which tell in their traditions and legends that there was a time when giants walked on Earth.

They are spoken of both in the Bible and in the Mahabharata, the same came be found in the sacred Thai texts of Ceylon, in Greek mythology, as well as in the Aztec, Egyptian, Irish or Basque traditions."

So everyone just happened to have the same delusional story? Seriously? Coincidence Amiright?!

"The Statue of Ramses II at Memphis

The symmetry that characterizes this 300-ton statue of Ramses has yet to be explained by modern engineers. While looking up at the constructed piece of art, Dunn realized that Ramses’ nostrils were identical in size and shape and perfectly symmetrical. To bring about this level of complex refinement, the ancient Egyptians had to have created a “much higher level of manufacturing technology” than today’s engineers have yet to conceive."

Look at this statue dude. It's perfectly symmetrical and made out of a material that's not easy to work with, especially with primitive tools. You would literally need a god damn computer to do this and yet you think it was just some super skill human? And you think I should keep an open mind? Seriously?

Ramses-at-Luxor-600x538.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Stick me on an island with a big piece of granite, stone tools, and no internet and I’ll have a perfect replica of that before the weekend.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
So I was fixing an old toy from the 80s and I think it was actually made by the gods! There are no batteries or anything. You twist the crank and the elevator goes up and somehow it knows to come back down without even reversing the direction you are cranking. How do they even do that without an electronic sensor to detect when it reaches the top and to reverse the direction? This thing is nearly 40 years old and it still works too! The gears in this thing are like some type of special computer because I don't understand how they work so it must be some nano computer smaller than anything we can even create today.

768d3778ec1075a8ac7173bfb5eb4c09.jpg

Hey I had one of those when I was a kid. I didn't even know it was from space!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
First of all, literally every ancient civilization speaks of these godlike beings. Second of all, how the fuck is the evidence weak when the accomplishments are literally impossible for humans to have done? Not only is the evidence not weak, it's legit overwhelmingly in favor of it. You're the one not keeping an open mind, not me.

"There are many ancient cultures which tell in their traditions and legends that there was a time when giants walked on Earth.

They are spoken of both in the Bible and in the Mahabharata, the same came be found in the sacred Thai texts of Ceylon, in Greek mythology, as well as in the Aztec, Egyptian, Irish or Basque traditions."

So everyone just happened to have the same delusional story? Seriously? Coincidence Amiright?!

The symmetry that characterizes this 300-ton statue of Ramses has yet to be explained by modern engineers. While looking up at the constructed piece of art, Dunn realized that Ramses’ nostrils were identical in size and shape and perfectly symmetrical. To bring about this level of complex refinement, the ancient Egyptians had to have created a “much higher level of manufacturing technology” than today’s engineers have yet to conceive."

Look at this statue dude. It's perfectly symmetrical and made out of a material that's not easy to work with, especially with primitive tools. You would literally need a god damn computer to do this and yet you think it was just some super skill human? And you think I should keep an open mind? Seriously?

View attachment 165150
A master craftsman spent his life making these, got really good, and did the same math as your MS Paint circles?

Oh no ALIENS used warp drive to travel here and make random statues, no way a mastercraftsman could use math and compasses to design something!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
'Living craftsmen are incapable of producing symmetrical works'
'Highly-detailed calculation machine otherwise unattested but clearly constructed of a standardized manufacture (and with computational errors) means it was brought to earth by a god'
'Diorite can only be worked with diamond'
'Compasses and straight lines, tools for the construction of mathematically symmetrical objects, did not exist in the ancient world'

Thought you people said you were going to keep Lumi from shitting up this thread. This guy uses the fucking Bible as a primary source in his arguments we are uneducated plebs.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
A master craftsman spent his life making these, got really good, and did the same math as your MS Paint circles?

Oh no ALIENS used warp drive to travel here and make random statues, no way a mastercraftsman could use math and compasses to design something!

Because they had copper tools you stupid fuck. You can't carve granite with the precision they managed with the tools they are known to have had. Even a modern day master craftsman with 21st century tools would find it virtually impossible to duplicate this level of capability.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

View attachment 165150
nothing wrong with keeping an open mind. also you dont need computers to draw straight lines, angles and circles.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Thought you people said you were going to keep Lumi from shitting up this thread. This guy uses the fucking Bible as a primary source in his arguments we are uneducated plebs.
Excuse me. Lumi is in this thread claiming that human beings got transformed by God into Angels, which is not described anywhere in the Bible and completely contradicts the accounts of what humans and angels are, from the Bible. (Yes, the Bible says a couple people got to skip death and went straight to heaven. But according the the source material, angels and humans are different kinds of beings).

Now I get skepticism about this source material itself. But lets be clear. Lumi just makes shit up, he doesnt use the Bible as a primary source.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Excuse me. Lumi is in this thread claiming that human beings got transformed by God into Angels, which is not described anywhere in the Bible and completely contradicts the accounts of what humans and angels are, from the Bible. (Yes, the Bible says a couple people got to skip death and went straight to heaven. But according the the source material, angels and humans are different kinds of beings).

Now I get skepticism about this source material itself. But lets be clear. Lumi just makes shit up, he doesnt use the Bible as a primary source.

Might want to check Mark 12:25 idiot.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
nothing wrong with keeping an open mind. also you dont need computers to draw straight lines, angles and circles.

I'm not talking about the lines and angles themselves idiot. I'm saying that the statue had to be carved using a computerized device.

Something like this.

• 1Picard

Chris

Potato del Grande
Because they had copper tools you stupid fuck. You can't carve granite with the precision they managed with the tools they are known to have had. Even a modern day master craftsman with 21st century tools would find it virtually impossible to duplicate this level of capability.
You know what is as hard as Granite?

Granite.

I'm not talking about the lines and angles themselves idiot. I'm saying that the statue had to be carved using a computerized device.

Something like this.

Like this? Controlled by a brain?

il_570xN.1279202116_85ir.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Might want to check Mark 12:25 you dumb fuck.
That verse is talking about what happens to marriages in heaven. "Like the angels" refers in every interpretation I have ever heard to the sexuality or lack thereof of humans after reaching heaven. Angels are widely considered to be genderless and asexual.

I find that reading the surrounding text does a much better job of clarifying the meaning than picking one verse out of context.

Besides, even if you wanted to play the verse out of context game, it says "like the angels". Not "become an angel". A tuna sandwich is like a hamburger because both are meat contained between pieces of bread. A tuna sandwich does not become a hamburger.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
That verse is talking about what happens to marriages in heaven. "Like the angels" refers in every interpretation I have ever heard to the sexuality or lack thereof of humans after reaching heaven. Angels are widely considered to be genderless and asexual.

I find that reading the surrounding text does a much better job of clarifying the meaning than picking one verse out of context.

Besides, even if you wanted to play the verse out of context game, it says "like the angels". Not "become an angel". A tuna sandwich is like a hamburger because both are meat contained between pieces of bread. A tuna sandwich does not become a hamburger.

Dude, you're reaching and pathetically so. The Bible clearly states that Enoch and Elijah did not die. So if they didn't die then what happened to them idiot? They were turned into angelic like beings.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I see the word "impossible" being thrown around a lot in this thread. Improbable? Incredibly unlikely? Hard to imagine? Sure, I could get behind most of those descriptions. But impossible?

I like how evidence of people doing the exact thing claimed to be impossible is ignored, or waved away simply because it was in the past. Apparently it wasn't just technology that was holding people back in the past, it was also low IQ? Because no one could have possibly figured out a way to draw a centerline and connect some strings to some sticks to make identical eyeballs and shit. You know, like kids do in kindergarten right now. It must have been a computer!

Here's a question I've never seen addressed. If stuff like that "super advanced computer" discussed above was really from aliens, who obviously got here in super advanced technological wonders with FTL capabilities and the requisite computers and power systems and shit to make that all work, why didn't they just hand out fucking iPads with space-age Gorilla Glass and near infinite solar charging capabilities? Why did they resort to such convoluted and (to them anyway) shitty machines if they wanted puny humans to build shrines to them and navigate ships and shit? Are you going to tell me that these aliens or angels were worried about keeping shit "real" for the time period? They didn't want to leave any record of their intervention...except for the GIANT FUCKING PYRAMIDS that were "impossible" without their help? And the thousands upon thousands of humans that must have seen and interacted with them during the construction, of course.

Unless they MiB mind-erased them. That's it! And we all know Hollywood (and by extension Scientologisty) is privy to government secrets, so Will Smith must have seen that at Area 51 and used it in his movie.

Impossible.
<thatworddoesntmeanwhatyouthinkitmeans.jpg>

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Dude, you're reaching and pathetically so. The Bible clearly states that Enoch and Elijah did not die. So if they didn't die then what happened to them idiot? They were turned into angelic like beings.
So are you going with this cartoon version where you die and go to heaven and become an angel? A view not held by basically any Christian denomination ever?

I knew you werent serous about science, logic, or civility but I thought you had at least partial knowledge of the Bible. I was wrong. Duly noted.

• 1Like