The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Dudes,

As far as I can tell there isn't one person on this board and possibly the rest of the world that takes Lumi seriously. Because of that, there isn't really any need to reply to him. From my somewhat limited reading, there's no evidence of anyone changing his mind on anything, and since literally no one except him believes it, the need to refute it is just not there. I get that it's tempting, because it's so easy, but it's really just a waste of time.

If this is how shit worked then there wouldn't be places like Tanoomba's box in the shaw. It doesn't matter how fucking stupid the argument is or if he's talking Book of Revelations as Alien Plaintext, people are bound to respond to such consistently aggressive and idiotic shit. Even if the argument is that fake Lumie doesn't actually believe anything he types and that it's a trolljob, it's one that already has its own stupid ass thread he can roleplay in.

How many sensible chuckles are we supposed to get from the same mouthfoaming psuedo-evangelical bullshit when there was years of the same material being posted by someone who did it better.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If this is how shit worked then there wouldn't be places like Tanoomba's box in the shaw. It doesn't matter how fucking stupid the argument is or if he's talking Book of Revelations as Alien Plaintext, people are bound to respond to such consistently aggressive and idiotic shit. Even if the argument is that fake Lumie doesn't actually believe anything he types and that it's a trolljob, it's one that already has its own stupid ass thread he can roleplay in.

How many sensible chuckles are we supposed to get from the same mouthfoaming psuedo-evangelical bullshit when there was years of the same material being posted by someone who did it better.
What level is your lich now?

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Dude, I just linked a passage that says we become like angels directly from the mouth of Jesus himself. How are you this fucking stupid and delusional? I don't even get it.
If by “directly from the mouth of Jesus” you mean “it was written in copies of copies of copies of an original text by an unknown author decades after Jesus died in a language Jesus may not have known” then I agree with you.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
If by “directly from the mouth of Jesus” you mean “it was written in copies of copies of copies of an original text by an unknown author decades after Jesus died in a language Jesus may not have known” then I agree with you.

Get your filthy skepticism out of the Ayy Lmao's thread.

a1367619315_10.jpg

Rime

<Donor>
Lumi was asked. Told. And warned to keep his autism to a minimum. He kept attacking people, rather than trying to discuss or add anything to the conversation. If you cannot follow polite rules, then you go in the 'tard box.

• 3Like

Pops

Surfing youtube I stumble across this Bermuda Triangle of a street corner.

Then I see this on Liveleak, hey that's the same corner.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity